One of Freddy's beloved
hibgard we all cross realm jajaja
oh no not all do
most do
we just hate the albs more
jajajaja

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
You mean like last night when I attacked 2 hibs that were xping with a smile on my face thinking "mohaha let the xpers in the frontier diiieee" and a infil pops and kills me and walks away all cherful leaving the hibs?

Septina

Part of the furniture
You mean like last night when I attacked 2 hibs that were xping with a smile on my face thinking "mohaha let the xpers in the frontier diiieee" and a infil pops and kills me and walks away all cherful leaving the hibs?

Awww, expganker got ganked, sad sad story. :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea right , like the multiple times last night i got ganked by some low rr retard mid group even though i wasnt bothering them :rolleyes:

Get a grip ;)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

He probably let them live just to annoy you, and it worked :)

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Naaaa I´m not annoyed:)

But i like killing things that xp in the frontiers since i do most my xping thereaswell and get chased out of there every now and then:)

If you go there you know what´s comin.... and i die from the xpers more then i kill tbh..... I´m a gimp

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Think we can all agree that there is a bit of shared sympathy between mids and hibs after the months and months of oppression by the nasty albs. Inevitable result of the last year.

It's actually really interesting from a roleplay point of view. That mids and hibs consider albs to be a shared enemy, and on the whole, hold a bit of mutual respect for each other, earnt though adversity while facing the evul albion hordes!

Now where has my D20 and D12 gone...

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Think we can all agree that there is a bit of shared sympathy between mids and hibs after the months and months of oppression by the nasty albs. Inevitable result of the last year.

It's actually really interesting from a roleplay point of view. That mids and hibs consider albs to be a shared enemy, and on the whole, hold a bit of mutual respect for each other, earnt though adversity while facing the evul albion hordes!

are you referring to the " let us hold your relics so nasty horner wont get them" hibs ? :)

Bunn

Banned
cant disobey the treaty

HibGard%20Treaty.bmp

illu

Part of the furniture
hehee I like that treaty :>

And Hibs Mids and Albs still fight, it all depends on where or what the situation is.
I actually PREFER killing Albs because they don't have baseline-stun bullshit and you know what you are fighting with Albs.
Hibs I never know half the time what I'm fighting, and you get a lot of sneaky bastard tactics like the 1000 mushrooms or the bainshee/Pbaoer bodyguarded duo.
But for all that - you just have to love luri's, especially if they mini moose :>

Oli - Illu

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
just cus not everyone likes to add/rape and zerg like you sucker.. don't complain about ppl respecting each other, get a grip nub

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
From the fights we have had in TC in recent weeks there doesn't seem to be much of a treaty in effect atm but thats only a good thing imo :)

OMG that brought back some VERY OLD memories lol

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs I never know half the time what I'm fighting, and you get a lot of sneaky bastard tactics like the 1000 mushrooms or the bainshee/Pbaoer bodyguarded duo.
But for all that - you just have to love luri's, especially if they mini moose :>

Oli - Illu

But Illu you should know BG means stay away unless you want to get creamed in seconds :( Nothing sneaky about that.. :>

brad

Fledgling Freddie
But Illu you should know BG means stay away unless you want to get creamed in seconds :( Nothing sneaky about that.. :>

Thanks for last night. Was funny having about 10+ albs tryna beat me down, and seeing fg hibs come ravage them, and im left to fight another day. :england:

Really enjoyed it last night. 1 healer and a shammy and a warrior tryna take on fg's of albs :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for last night. Was funny having about 10+ albs tryna beat me down, and seeing fg hibs come ravage them, and im left to fight another day. :england:

Really enjoyed it last night. 1 healer and a shammy and a warrior tryna take on fg's of albs :p

where do you even roam? never to find u anymore :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom