stop babbling about RR

M

Mid_Blejsarus

goes for all, and if someone do babble about this in your AS like mids gonna do a RR 21.00cet u are welcome to report that person if you want to try play the game on fair terms welcome to name those ppl that do spy on the other realm, using 2accounts etc. Cause i am sure mid did have spy in their realm this raid atleast.

S

SilverHood

don't see the point

ruins the fun for mids

ruins the fun for albs

who wins?

S

Spinky

Relic Raid go tits up?

Didn't quite get there?

Beaten off by defenders?

Relic force spotted by an infil?

Necromancers fault again?

na, spy, must be, anything else is just illogical :eek:

ps, I wub j00 Blej

You too SH, I get the feeling Mids need a group hug, or purge, or something :p

M

Mid_Blejsarus

even think it was on irc before 1 part of the force had been moved..

L

Lanceloc

I was the lucky warlord of the Unity Alliance to lead the Beno/Renaris retake tonight about 45 minutes before you attacked Excal.

As we were attacking Beno, one our appointed scouts Dimse, a nice young female minstrel under orders to scout Beno road, informed the force that 5fg mids were heading south and not heading to save their keep (Beno).

This, along with more than 3fg mids spotted in and around Berks which had CS, made it quite obvious you were about to attack Excal.

It was not until the 2nd door of Beno was down when our guilds reported several guards being killed from several keeps simultaneously. This was the final proof and the only notice I had of Excal being attacked.

The rest is history.

L

Lanceloc

And I swear this is the truth by King Arthurs grave :)

F

faderullan

Yeah stop babbling about relics at all. Let me keep my dear strenght relics forever please.

F

faderullan

Mids dont need str relics. You have berserker and savage

C

case-rigantis

mine was teh group that ran into you at hadrians pennines border..we attcked thinking there was 1fg then the rest arrived :eek:

after that we decided to run back up and upon hearing mids heading surs then berks then renaris we went renaris

next thing we know someone says 70 mids at excal so over we run yelling all over alliance and cg :)

so no spy just bad luck except oculus who claimed to be a spy

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Lanceloc
And I swear this is the truth by King Arthurs grave :)

Aye, none of us knew anything untill we had finished killing giants, got to Beno, and stopped panicing about the 5fg not coming our way :)

Q

Qte Eth

well on excal ppl who said about relic raid in irc got account banned,just report him in rightnow with a log and he can wave goodbye to daoc.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by case-rigantis

so no spy just bad luck except oculus who claimed to be a spy

[21:58] <tinky2> mids relic raidng albs at 9cet
[21:58] * tinky2 has quit IRC (Signed off)

Very good proves you have there :rolleyes:

Edit: And Ignore time,it's my local time etc GMT+2

D

Damon_D

Cant they freaking get the morons ip and get him banned..or hack his ass and delete all his chars 20 times ???

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by Lanceloc
I was the lucky warlord of the Unity Alliance to lead the Beno/Renaris retake tonight about 45 minutes before you attacked Excal.

As we were attacking Beno, one our appointed scouts Dimse, a nice young female minstrel under orders to scout Beno road, informed the force that 5fg mids were heading south and not heading to save their keep (Beno).

This, along with more than 3fg mids spotted in and around Berks which had CS, made it quite obvious you were about to attack Excal.

It was not until the 2nd door of Beno was down when our guilds reported several guards being killed from several keeps simultaneously. This was the final proof and the only notice I had of Excal being attacked.

The rest is history.

this aint true
since Bad Omen owned beno when guards started to fall the force was already at surs.... BO had 2groups in HW in this time, and it most been us that scout saw. cause we ignored beno cause we didnt want u to die and then get to relic keep.

[20:54] <tinky2> mids relic raidng albs at 9cet
[20:54] *** tinky2 (~Tinky@pc-62-30-100-35-sl.blueyonder.co.uk) Quit (Signed off)

thats the host on tinky2 also

K

kaine_1

Originally posted by old.Downanael
[21:58] <tinky2> mids relic raidng albs at 9cet

[21:58] <tinky2> I could put anything I liked here, but its still not proof

Yes there are probably spies (On both sides), and yes I agree, people who crossplay realms on the same server should be hung drawn and quartered.

Its -just- possible though, that guard spam on all keeps simultaenously, or seeing Excal guards being killed with 100+ people in the area makes us dumb albs thing 'Hrm, could this be a relic raid?'

Duh

C

Cybwyn

While we're slinging mud then, a lot of Albs could comment on the timing of quite a few recent mid raids.

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Cybwyn
While we're slinging mud then, a lot of Albs could comment on the timing of quite a few recent mid raids.

Timing? prime time?

M

Melachi-

Orignially posted by SilverHood
Timing? prime time?

Well, just goes to show what midgard can do! :p, got first door down at primetime even tho a spy blabbed it on irc before the force left mpkH

wan mid! :p

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by kaine_1
[21:58] <tinky2> I could put anything I liked here, but its still not proof

Yes there are probably spies (On both sides), and yes I agree, people who crossplay realms on the same server should be hung drawn and quartered.

Its -just- possible though, that guard spam on all keeps simultaenously, or seeing Excal guards being killed with 100+ people in the area makes us dumb albs thing 'Hrm, could this be a relic raid?'

Duh

Why would i want to fake mIrc logs? there was bit over 300 people on channel when this happened so i'm sure not only one who saw him.

[21:59] <Mid|Max> make BW whine thread someone!

Z

zapzap

People playing on excal even knew it b4 it began .

Zapsi

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus

[20:54] <tinky2> mids relic raidng albs at 9cet
[20:54] *** tinky2 (~Tinky@pc-62-30-100-35-sl.blueyonder.co.uk) Quit (Signed off)

thats the host on tinky2 also

quite comical that someone who is going to be such a wanker would

a) leave his host visible to everyone
b) have a version of Win2k installed that aint patched up
c) have his admin password free view to the world
d) Run an open ftp/http server
e) have all his netbios ports opening

etc etc......

So if someone had the inclanation and means could become quite easy to shaft this fella

edit - Hmm, he also sharing a folder called MP3s... wonder what that could be? :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by speshneeds
quite comical that someone who is going to be such a wanker would

a) leave his host visible to everyone
b) have a version of Win2k installed that aint patched up
c) have his admin password free view to the world
d) Run an open ftp/http server
e) have all his netbios ports opening

etc etc......

So if someone had the inclanation and means could become quite easy to shaft this fella

edit - Hmm, he also sharing a folder called MP3s... wonder what that could be? :p

o_O

evul

/runs off to check his firewall once again

Users who are viewing this thread