Stop abusing windowed mode THANK YOU.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, Is dragging the window all you can F'ing do???? TELL ME YOU PIECES OF S***'s. Change game if you can't play the game how it's meant to be played. Yes I whine, but not for long.

Re-tards.

-SF

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive found that windowed mode means i dont Link dead all the time, is easier too browse the web read messages and do work.

And my matey can keep his character online while doing money transfers between realms.

frankly its like 1000 times better rvring in windowed mode dont know what the problem is.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thats not abusing it, abusing it is to drag the window around very fast to make your char lag out of place.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Yes, Is dragging the window all you can f'ing do???? TELL ME YOU PIECES OF SH**'s. Change game if you can't play the game how it's meant to be played. Yes I whine, but not for long.

Retards.

-SF

heh calm done drag window bug is fixed fyi =)
if you drag the window now you stop moving....

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lols....drag window thing is fixed.... ^^

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Window dragging isn't fixed, try it yourself with 2 pc's.

Hi Kipu.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Not fixed, your char might stop on your screen, but not on others.

ty.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, tested it with my gf on stick on me, ran towards a high drop and wiggled the window around abit, usually proves to be great fun as she plummets to the bottom xD

Didnt work now :<

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Brelakor said:
Hmmm, tested it with my gf on stick on me, ran towards a high drop and wiggled the window around abit, usually proves to be great fun as she plummets to the bottom xD

Didnt work now :<

yea....but there is looooads of "Loch's" out there lagging all over the place...

but that aint window cheat thing...just a pure suck arse pc :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
= strong lag abuser

She go's for rear sun styles with it on me :p, quite amusing with her missing it everytime and ending up hitting my side, nerf strafe <o/

constanze

Fledgling Freddie
the funny part at kipu is she uses any cheat who is avaible but even with this help she suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks big time :)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
i often group with kipu, and i can honestly say ive never seen her lag hack / windowdrag etc, but maybe it only occours on albs screen, hint hint, like, the time kipu changed the server's timecode so her TS was reset, or the time kipu used radar coz she stumbled across someone, or the time she landed backstun on someone coz they dont use /face, point being made ere? kipu has my upmost respect as a player and a person, and i think its unfair shes been made a scapegoat by the likes of 2 certain infils, who i might add, actually do suck, unlike a player of 2yrs of mainly solo/duo, give her some respect, shes a good player. deal with it

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
constanze said:
the funny part at kipu is she uses any cheat who is avaible but even with this help she suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks big time :)

ehum... and we all know what you suck

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
constanze said:
hehe funny that coming from Constaddze :p

Cyfr

Banned
constanze said:

the funny part is your a zerging ****.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think window dragging is fixed, or if it is, there is some other lag inducing exploit around. Watching a friend of mine attacking a celt ranger, who appeared to be runnign away. Stuck to him and hit him 3 or 4 times when the celt disappeared. He had to face and found he was 20 metres behind him. Took about 10 seconds just to run back and get into combat, and the celt could have run off and stealthed if he didn't get an add :/ Caught it on fraps too I believe :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
constanze said:

thefunny part is you play one of the most overpowered classes in the game and even with this help (and your 50 bum chums) u suuuuuuuuuuuuck big time :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Coming from someone who shares a realm with many, many savages and bonedancers :twak: .

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Coming from someone who shares a realm with many, many savages and bonedancers :twak: .

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight and everyone just listens when i tell them what classes to roll. when i started this game savages and BD's werent even a twinkle in mythics eye, so because they made them i should move or somethin?

ur a real smart laddy! :fluffle:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
nuky said:
when i started this game savages and BD's werent even a twinkle in mythics eye

As you said before :eek:. What classes people play is entirely their decision thats right, but when class x and kills class y, don't whinge about it. Remember the phrase, don't get mad, get even :flame:. Bring a few friends down, kill them off, they bring more friends down, and you've got yourself a realm war on your hands, simple :).

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
As you said before :eek:. What classes people play is entirely their decision thats right, but when class x and kills class y, don't whinge about it. Remember the phrase, don't get mad, get even :flame:. Bring a few friends down, kill them off, they bring more friends down, and you've got yourself a realm war on your hands, simple :).

i would love to let u play my char mate and see exactly how hard this is. typical day: set of early, solo, run through our mg in any of the various frontiers, have 1/2/3 infils try to PA me (they miss, of course), of course, its OK for them to play their class CRAP because their little chum mincer is running after me while casting mez. bam, mez lands, x amount of infils run up to me, stealth again. bam 3 PA's = dead. after 3 or 4 times of this get a group and again head out. get to our mg, meet some albs/hibs, nice little fight, oh shit 3 assisting scouts crit shot me, one healer insta stunned from a mincer and 4 infils on the other :(

i know its all been said before, but it really getting rediculous now, sooooooooooooo many mids i know are so close to quiting because of it. i would be happy to do one of those rambo tryouts if u want, and i would bet money after a day or 2 i would be crying to get back in alb. the population u guys have makesit almost impossible for us to get 'bigger numbers'

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Regarding your first paragraph, replace infils with sb's and you'll get my perspective :eek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom