Stone Troll crossing scenario - no one playing it?

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any reason why no one seems to be playing the stone troll crossing scenario? I rapidly got to level 12 / rr 11 as a bw doing the tier 1 scenario again and again with 0 seconds waiting between each one, but upon entering Tier 2 I have yet to play the stone troll crossing scenario despite many hours of waiting?

Server btw is worlds edge mountains but am curious if any of the servers have been able to play this scenario

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
i found this too on the american servers.

Loads of people in tier1 but almost no one in tier2 - u basicly have to just make an alt or resort to pve only if u want to level past 12 it seems.

But dont forget you can fly to other race's tier2 area and queue for their scenario too - u can queue for all three and then go pve some and hopefully one will proc.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I'm guessing the majority of the action will be tier 1 for open beta. I managed to recently level to 12 through scenarios and now I'm forced to go into higher zones, damnit! :(

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
People want to test various chars before release I guess.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Same thing happend on the Closed Beta even when they had t1/t2/t3 all open, 90% of the people stayed in t1.
Untill they forced all people to roll t4 in the end ;p
Kinda pointless levelling to 20 anyway when your char gets wiped in less than a week.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Must have to do with the incredibly dull scenario in itself also.
Admittedly i didn't played the last Patch Notes before CB closing down cause i was in holyday, but it was bugged as hell also back in the days before Tier 3 opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom