Stone him! Stone him!

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
It would need one mother of a stone to do any damage to a killer whale!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Gotta love the way the real news about these sorts of groups is often stranger than the parody sites

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Article said:
Says the ancient civil code of Israel
Yes I can see how that applies to a modern day situation involving killer whales and their trainers :rolleyes: only in america

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
Someone should point out the Tilly isn't an ox, that should solve it :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Stone the whale??? jesus can you imagine how long that'd take...

Day 357 of the Tilly execution by stoning:

Pass me anotha pebble maw I think it's getting tired

[Tilly] WTF are these annoying humans up to?..Mmm that one on the left waving the placard looks juicy

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
And in Utah you can now get jailed if you are pregnant and loose the child, due to neglect, have a glass of wine, take a smoke, slip on some ice. And even if someone hits you with a baseball bat you can be held accountable

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting though, if a dog bites someone, the census usually is to put the dog down.

I admit the stoning bit is very weird, but otherwise the difference if rather peculiar.

Is it simply due to this being a wild animal, and dogs being so familiarized that it's unheard of that they bite?

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
It is a wild animal, which while they can be trained, is still at heart a wild animal, it hasn't been domesticated, so no one should be shocked when it acts like the wild animal it is. (Also whales are far more endangered than dogs)

But anyway, the religious right is always good for the lolz at least.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Stone the whale??? jesus can you imagine how long that'd take...

Day 357 of the Tilly execution by stoning:

Pass me anotha pebble maw I think it's getting tired

[Tilly] WTF are these annoying humans up to?..Mmm that one on the left waving the placard looks juicy

Lol, redneck stone throwing champion of the year goes to! Billybob Jimbob Robbobdob!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It is a wild animal, which while they can be trained, is still at heart a wild animal, it hasn't been domesticated, so no one should be shocked when it acts like the wild animal it is. (Also whales are far more endangered than dogs)

But anyway, the religious right is always good for the lolz at least.

The endagerment is a good point, but couldnt' one argue that a dog biting a human is simply less domesticated(ergo wild) at nature?

I know it's "Just the way it is", but doesn't harm to wonder ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
So mankind takes a powerful and possibly dangerous animal out of it's natural enivornment.

Mankind then tries to dominate it's will on said animal and 'tame' it, failing.

Then animal follows it's own natural instinct that it has always followed, and as a result a human, fully aware of the nature of such an animal, is harmed.

And these people believe it's the animals fault and the animal should be punished?

I have every sympathy for the trainers family, but end of the day, you fuck about with the instincts of a 5 tonne 'killer' whale then your rolling the dice and sooner or later you wont like the results.

It's same thing as these familys that go into the out backs of Australia or surfing in the sea then start whining when one of them gets a leg bitten off or killed.

You invade their hunting ground, you lose any right to moan when it ends badly! It's their natural habitat, not yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom