Stolen from General

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not a fan of America but I'm even less of a fan of war. If a country is inciting that level of hatred at school what hope do they have :/
A shame that such a powerful book is being misused for the purpose of racial prejudice and warmongering.
All this, depending on wether the media is truthful in their report ofc.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Why would CNN lie to us? After all, they are an american news corporation reporting about the growing menace in N. Korea! They wouldn't exaggerate in order to sway public opinion in favour of nuking the crap out of the commie bastards.

...oh wait. :/

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
~cough~

bigrolleyes.gif

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
You're both retards with no clue about anything.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Propoganda about propoganda? Bloody hell, who can you trust?*

*Don't answer that.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
That's what all the facist dictators for life are wearing this season. :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
The funny thing is that if I said that in Korea I would probably have had my nuts chopped off by now.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
The funny thing is that if I said that in Korea I would probably have had my nuts chopped off by now.

S'not really funny when you think about it. :p

If I had said what I said in Korea I would probably be a general by now. Hmm...

~waves to Burg~ :D

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
You're both retards with no clue about anything.

Oh and you're the pillar of logic and wisdom?

How could this have escaped us?

Go sharpen your blade Na'Karr. It would be such a shame to mark yourself on such a dull edge.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
2 days later and I'm still waiting for an explanation. Must be a really long - winded reply. :s

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Alkoran said:
Oh and you're the pillar of logic and wisdom?

How could this have escaped us?

Go sharpen your blade Na'Karr. It would be such a shame to mark yourself on such a dull edge.

he is actually

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Are you like the twins in the classic movie 'Twins' by any chance? He got all the intelligence and you got the crud that was left over?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Are you like the twins in the classic movie 'Twins' by any chance? He got all the intelligence and you got the crud that was left over?

we both seem to have been blessed with above average intelligence sorry

he is probably a bit smarter though, he was the cleverest kid at school and i was like 2nd :(

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Umm yeah.. I should bother explaining it.. why?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You said that neither of us had a clue. Why don't you enlighten us with your so-called 'wisdom'...if you can. :rolleyes:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Lookout ST^!!!

~pulls out novelty sized pin and bursts your bubble~

!!BANG!!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Though I cant be arsed to post anything useful, I thought you'd all love to know that I'm gonig to side with ST and K9 on this.

Remember ages ago when K9 and ST would go on a flaming spree and insult people, and never post without the other one posting very soon after... Well thats now you and Ala, sissy. :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Whateva! I do what I want! Whateva!!

If Dil was still here then there would be 3 of us...but he had yet another run in with the law. :|

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
You said that neither of us had a clue. Why don't you enlighten us with your so-called 'wisdom'...if you can. :rolleyes:

I'm not here for your benefit.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
Remember ages ago when K9 and ST would go on a flaming spree and insult people, and never post without the other one posting very soon after... Well thats now you and Ala, sissy. :p

'cept they couldn't flame well if their lives depended on it.. ah well..

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
I'm not here for your benefit.

So in other words, you have no way to back up your claims? Yep, that is pretty much what I thought.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you all used to play cowbows and indians (or a similar game with a different theme) when you were little? Do you think k9 and ST were the kids who always "won"? Maybe made everyone carry on playing for their victory party too.

(FAO k9&ST This is a metaphor. If you don't understand it ask for an explanation.)

Chilly

Balls of steel
AHEM!!

Bloody Koreans, although i think its good they dont like Bush so much, he is a bit of a willy.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
WHATEVA!! I killed like 15 Koreans with my bare hands!! I do what eva I want!! WHATEVA!!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
So in other words, you have no way to back up your claims? Yep, that is pretty much what I thought.

he has no need which means it isnt even worth considering a way, his point was pretty obvious though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom