Stolen from General

Laddey

FH is my second home
Nice vid, but im sorry they fight like pussies.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Milling (the boxing) is not about the fighting skills Laddey, it is about controlled aggression (ie giving 100% offensive effort and then stopping on command). They are not allowed to defend in any manner or to stop their attack (unless their opponent is floored or KOd); it’s basically just throw wild punches while receiving the same treatment to raise your anger and aggression.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Milling (the boxing) is not about the fighting skills Laddey, it is about controlled aggression (ie giving 100% offensive effort and then stopping on command). They are not allowed to defend in any manner or to stop their attack (unless their opponent is floored or KOd); it’s basically just throw wild punches while receiving the same treatment to raise your anger and aggression.

Oh, i never knew! I just thought they where a bunch of faggots trying to box :( Thanks for the info m8r

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nice vid. Those medicine balls weight a tonne after you've done 300 reps

Marc

FH is my second home
One of my closest mates was in the Para's and then the SAS (hes out now, his head kinda got fucked up in Iraq)

ANyway, he reckons the physical testing is twice as hard for the paras as it was for the SAS, but the mental tests he had to go through for the SAS were just like toture lol

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Milling is so pure, it's a test of how fucking mental and aggressive you can go on one person and not focus on your own pain. They're the only regiment to practice it as far as i know.

I'll go for something a little less elite, like the Marines :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i was based in catterick, weird place,. It the size of a town but all soldiers. Some of the hardest places to run tho (apart from the brechans of course)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
watching the video now, good to see th real soldiers still have proper bergains and not the suitcases the chippies were getting when i left

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Couple of things made me sad, one beingin the stretcher race we, in my training, had someone on the stretcher

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i was based in catterick, weird place,. It the size of a town but all soldiers. Some of the hardest places to run tho (apart from the brechans of course)

ive been there before, a once friend of mine lived there in one of the army barracks house things with her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom