Stocks and Shares

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I am going to dabble a bit in Etoro and only have a very limited ammount of funds to begin ($200). My question is, what are some good investmests both short and long term?. My challenge is to try and see how high i can take the $200

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am going to dabble a bit in Etoro and only have a very limited ammount of funds to begin ($200). My question is, what are some good investmests both short and long term?. My challenge is to try and see how high i can take the $200
Clue #1. Don't ask investment advice from a bunch of loonies.

Clue #2. LOTS of research!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Etoro is just a betting site n stock performance right? You dont actually own any shares with it from what i read.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Buy shares in ice cream in winter, sell in summer!

Genius plan, I'm sure you'll agree!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Buy shares in ice cream in winter, sell in summer!

Genius plan, I'm sure you'll agree!
Probably work in Blighty with the amount of people sat in front of Netflix in teh winter from 4pm. ;)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Etoro is just a betting site n stock performance right? You dont actually own any shares with it from what i read.
They have changed it so you can buy the shares now but unsure how recent that is. I decided to invest in Novrax and Valneva as they upcoming vaccne companys and also Canaopy Growth as i feel cannabis will be legalised or used for medicinal reasons a lot more in next few years

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
HURRR DUURRRR

$GMC $AMC

Anyway - Look at the market, look at things you actually use and are interested in. Research is key here. Things like EV, Solar, Renewables etc are probably a good shout. "Alternative medicine" considering the recent US news is probably a "safe bet", invest in a fund which covers a specific area (E.g. Baillie Gifford or Vanguard Trackers)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you invest in "alternative medicine" you may (but hopefully not) make a buck but you're a cunt if you do.

Exploitative and dangerous - it pushes the vulnerable into eating sugar pills instead of getting proper treatment for their curable cancer.

Invest ethically, if you can.

Overdriven

If you invest in "alternative medicine" you may (but hopefully not) make a buck but you're a cunt if you do.

Exploitative and dangerous - it pushes the vulnerable into eating sugar pills instead of getting proper treatment for their curable cancer.

That's also one of the other things I discovered. If you look at "Money makers" (LMT, RTX..) during world war you're probably going to make money but.. Do you feel right doing it? Ethical investing works, depending on your goal.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Find out where Myanmar gets their military hardware and invest there.

Gwadien

Surprised the UK isn't on the list...

Oh yeah don't worry about us were morally sound, we're even friends with Saudi Arabia and they haven't been up to some dodgy shit at all!

I wonder what our price is to drop ethical standards.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

You saying narbis is an ‘alternative‘ medicine equiv to sugar pills?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You saying narbis is an ‘alternative‘ medicine equiv to sugar pills?
What are you on about? What is 'narbis'?

Is it something particularly personal to you. It's a very specific thing you're on about.

Last edited:

Overdriven

I think people took my "alternative medicine" comment as literal alternative medicine. I meant cannabis... :|

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Home - Narbis

?

Not sure of the relevance though...
Or whether it's actually double-blind scientifically tested and proven effective or just snake-oil that means kids who need real help are being forced to sit with stupid blinky glasses on for the profits of the unscrupulous.

:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think people took my "alternative medicine" comment as literal alternative medicine. I meant cannabis... :|

Will be huge in the UK in a couple of years, when the inevitable happens.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I have invested in Cannabis and Vaccines!. The vaccines already shooting up in value, when i say shooting up i mean my $60 now worth $75!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's not slang an old English thing it's just somebody trying to write a word down that they've heard and getting it wrong.

Last edited:

Gwadien

It's not slang it's just somebody trying to write a word down that they've heard and getting it wrong.

I dunno.

Considering his dad was a copper and Urban Dictionary (Which is a very reliable source I'll have you know) says it's copper slang...

Add the two together...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh I was talking about balled/bald. I thought you said it was slang but you said it was an old English thing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have invested in Cannabis and Vaccines!. The vaccines already shooting up in value, when i say shooting up i mean my $60 now worth $75!
💎🙌

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom