Still not taken beno back?

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Those lvl 7 doors must be a bitch eh? Little present from me to you.

Convokers forever. :)

PS. give more summoned duskwood :clap:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
PJS said:
Those lvl 7 doors must be a bitch eh? Little present from me to you.

Convokers forever. :)

PS. give more summoned duskwood :clap:

they took it back wen it had lvl 8 gates but that was in 2 days or so

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Didn't try for Benowyc yet, but yesterday our little keep claiming FG went to Hurbury to retake that in the hope it was a level 1 keep. Boy were we wrong, Hurbury was level 10, and all I can say to that is "thank God for paladins" (we had three in our group). Thankfully, some kind Hibs had bashed down the doors for us, or we'd never have done it. It looked like we were going to wipe several times, especially at the end when we got a fierce guard pop in the lord room, but I got my Crystal Titan up, who then proceeded to kick the snot out of all of the guards and the keep lord (hitting a level 10 keeplord for 300-500 dmg is sweet :D).

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Didn't try for Benowyc yet, but yesterday our little keep claiming FG went to Hurbury to retake that in the hope it was a level 1 keep. Boy were we wrong, Hurbury was level 10, and all I can say to that is "thank God for paladins" (we had three in our group). Thankfully, some kind Hibs had bashed down the doors for us, or we'd never have done it. It looked like we were going to wipe several times, especially at the end when we got a fierce guard pop in the lord room, but I got my Crystal Titan up, who then proceeded to kick the snot out of all of the guards and the keep lord (hitting a level 10 keeplord for 300-500 dmg is sweet :D).

lol Bernard aint a pally, hes 2 handed ffs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom