Still no game, need to purge the urge..

F

Faeldawn

Still no delivery, really getting withdrawl symptoms now ;)

Please someone give me a running commentary on what you are doing so i can get my PS fix :)

T

Tenko

Well I just swung by GAME on the way home, said the game was £5 cheaper in Gamestation (It mught be, but I couldnt be bothered checking) and bought it.

I then had to remember my Staion.com account name and password (registered years ago when SWG was 1st announced but never been back since :p).

I'm currently downloading some humongous map_resources.pak.

So should be in game in about 20 mins :D

S

SilverHood

Gonna buy it tommoro

last months paycheque is still in the mail, stupid royal mail wankers

pray I got enuff to buy it :D

P

[PS]Venom

Bought game yesterday.

Didn't play much, but formed an outift with my wife. Recruited some DAOC playing friends into squad.

Today: Got up at 8am with the wife. Played planetside. Recruited lots of old friends and a fair few new ones. Got CR1, and plenty of nice XP. Gimped my character, got fed up of running over landmines in my gimpy lightning. Pined for my reaver.

Got random /tells from enemies I killed screeching about "You only killed me cos I was lagging!" or "D00d u R fukkin ch33t3n!".

Despaired for the Terran noobs that were messaging me.

Now I have a headache and can't be more specific about movements.

D

Deadmanwalking

We came, we saw, server went down for patch

T

Tenko

Must be all the BW dudes playing but the VS completely own out there today :)

U

Ukle

VS WERE owning then the bastard TR until they started to outnumber us :(

Just left it when they were cutting us off by taking Girru with the Baal beachhead looking likely to collapse as now its cut off...

Damn great game though today

M

Myth|UK

Anyone give me some General info please?

Hi folks, I've been gawping at this game for months, and I've never had a PC meaty enough to even consider running it. Until next Wednesday :) :) :) . Anyways I've been looking at it and am wondering how it plays on non-broadband connections e.g ISDN 64K, Is it like tribes 2 ? where as if you aint on dsl you don't have a chance in hell ?

Also I know sony don't particularly like to let people pay by switch / solo. I don't believe in Visa as its well.. American, and I'm not the biggest fan of credit cards. Is there any shops in the UK that sell the Planetside 90 day Prepay cards ?

Thanks alot folks

Myth|uk A.k.A Ed.

M

Myth|UK

BAH!! meant to bloody post it in a new topic !!
Doh !!

E

Embattle

Re: Anyone give me some General info please?

Originally posted by Myth|UK

Also I know sony don't particularly like to let people pay by switch / solo. I don't believe in Visa as its well.. American, and I'm not the biggest fan of credit cards. Is there any shops in the UK that sell the Planetside 90 day Prepay cards ?

Thanks alot folks

Myth|uk A.k.A Ed.

Like most MMOG the publisher has to select a worldwide payment method, which is covered by VISA/MC/AMEX. I also can't seem to find any where that currently stock these PS 90 day Game Cards, no doubt many places will do very soon.

M

Myth|UK

Yeah, its a bit of a raw deal :) Same with eve-online. And SwG *curses sony to hell* But thanks for the gen. Will be on PS when I can find the prepay cards or get accepted for a Visa ( which incidentaly I'm not trying to do, Too easy to get a bad credit rating these days )

Users who are viewing this thread