still need 1 more CTF clan

W

widdy

As you know there are only a few more days to the 1st of june.............and we're 1 CTF clan short of 16 :( If anyone knows of a clan that may want to play CTF in the league then just buzz them and send them to the site please (hope I don't sound too desperate lol)

If that fails I may let the match admins make a team up just for fun :)

I'm hoping that the league will actually start playing somewhere between the 10th and 14th of june...................so get your frag rags on guys.....................soon be time to go to war :clap::clap::clap:

EDIT/ just thought I would add a little bit of news on the prizes.

Things look nice for the teams signed up for 2v2 disi :) a prize will be given to both members of the winning team............maybe something for 2nd place as well.

At this point in time a prize for the CTF league is looking like it's not going to happen.I mailed three companies,2 have failed to return any reply (atm) and one has said no :( If I fail to hear anything from them I will try and get one of our Graphics guys to make a little trophy or something (well its better than nothing!!!! lol ) :)

G

greendemon

MCP might be able to come up with a CTF squad for the league m8.

Do u know what days of the week the league matches will be held on yet? (don't say Mondays! - lol)

T

Tempy_Incursion

The preference for match days at the moment are:

Mon - 4
Tue - 1
Wed - 3
Thu - 7
Fri - 0
Sat - 7
Sun - 7

No Preference - 1
TOTAL CLANS - 30

So it looks like they will probably be played on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. :)

W

widdy

well I am hoping to try and get 4 match nights Monday,wednesday,Thursday and Saturday.This way I can get 1 group to play matches on a certain days.
Obviously I'm going to be flexable on these days and try and sort them out so all clans are happy.Matches will be held between the times of 7pm and 10.30pm (GMT) so If a clan has a problem with a match day we can fit upto 8 matches in a night.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Whoa up to 8 matches a night??!!

(someone's gonna have their work cut out then! :sleeping: )

W

widdy

lol well I'm not fussed doing three matches a night myself :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom