Still EA store problem...

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm still having problems with buying a gamecode for my 3th account.
I read everywhere about solutions like: Buy a 3 month is stead of a 1 month, give a US adress in stead of a EU one... Nothing helps...
I have a new VISA (CC) now and it still doesn't allow me to buy a code...Even with other registered accounts on EA-store.
This is the website i'm trying to buy from: EA Store Download the latest PC Games direct to your PC at EA Store

Can anyone tell me step by step what I have to do and what not?

Thanks ahead!

Sigi

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
I did it on my mythic account page and not the 1 you just posted (ea store),i also bought 1 from here np, Dark Age of Camelot whereas i bought 1 and you get the code normally some where in the invoice i copyed that and pasted it into the billing site at my mythic account page under billing/activate then paste it into the area it shows code input.

or pay by cc direct, first on your account page chose to pay buy cc that takes you to a page to fill out refill the fields normally but put country as usa and i put state as texas had np with doing it that way, think continue saves it and takes you back to main page, after press billing again and pay by cc it took me next too a page where i put in cc details then it was done, said at the time a failure happened but when i went back into account page it showed it was paid for, hope that might help

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I bought 2 1 months cards for 2 of my accounts, and then i bought a 3 months for the 3rd account, and got the mail about 30 mins after so thats what i did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom