Still able to transfer from EU to US?

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Hello was wondering if anyone could help with transferring my chars from Dyvet to US, managed to get my account open but can see no chars anywhere on it, theres none listed in the char transfer on account management. Does anyone know where i can find them or are they lost in the black hole of Mythic?
Thanks in advance

Nibble

Part of the furniture
lo zoe, remember to put _eu at the end of the account name, also click on Archived servers and it will bring up Excal /pryd etc then just /freexfer YwainX

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
heya scott, hows u? sorry for being a total noob but cant find the archived servers anywhere...can u draw me a map please?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
heya scott, hows u? sorry for being a total noob but cant find the archived servers anywhere...can u draw me a map please?

When u have clicked on your DAoC icon on your table.. and have pushed PLAY and loginname/pass.. then u are gonna choose a server, then u click on Archived Servers and u will find Excalibur and then u logon there enter with all your toons one by one.. type ingame this command: /freexfer ywain

then logout that toon and then the same with the next toon :) untill u have done it with all your toons and they will be on Ywain in a few secs/mins

GL

Katcher

Fledgling Freddie
Big Thanx old.Eyez finally got them working and starting to transfer over now :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
in fine hows u and steve? and yes i should have been abit more descriptive

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Another question ...

Hello Katchment btw! :)

I have a question allied to Katchments'.

Is it possible to transfer characters to other accounts?

For example, we have five old hibby accounts, but two have only two viable characters on them. Therefore, is it possible to load them onto other accounts, so we end up with only have three accounts with all the characters on?

Thanks

Ash

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i think u can buy u have to pay like $40 per char

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Char tranfers I believe have to be onto a brand new account and IFC they charge..

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i think u can get around it if its on a server with no toons not sure tho

milkybarz

Fledgling Freddie
i am having trouble with this transfer thing i go to play game with my eu game login with eu after it then it tells me my account is closed but i dont know how to get the damn thing open. i have tried the subb pass login and the game login on the account management website but it dont seem to be working. if you guys could help me out that would be great.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Need to log into the Mythic account centre with:

"gamelogin"_eu
"gamepassword"

There is no 'subs' password with Mythic for EU accounts until you get in and set one up (I'd recommend that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom