News Stephen Lawrence Trial

rynnor

Rockhound
An ex-lifer came on the radio this afternoon & said both of them are going to have a bad time inside. Whether they section themselves with the nonces or in general population, they're gonna get hurt. And don't forget those 14 years (or whatever they got) are a minimum. Chances are they'll either end up dead inside or will be well over 60 before they're let out.

I doubt it - ones already inside and they have links to drug gangs so most people will leave them alone for fear of reprisals.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I thing we're in danger of "bigging-up" these guys too much. They're not big fry.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The law society was asked to review the repealing of double jeopardy under labour. They said that it would only be sensible to remove it for two offences - murder and genocide.

They said it was a necessary protection for the public from the state. < Yep, the law society said genocide and murder only because governments can't be trusted.

Labour, of course, widened it to a fuckload of crimes. The cunts. Utter utter utter cunts.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, I'm sure the black community in prison will "leave them alone" because they may or may not know people involved in the drug trade. What nonsense.

rynnor

Rockhound
they may or may not know people involved in the drug trade.

Lol - do your homework Waz - ones already serving a stretch inside for drug trafficking and his Dads a notorious drug dealer.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Watched that 74 stone woman, she took the rap for her sister, who beat her son to death, because they thought no-one would convict her, due to her weight.
Anyways, the sister admitted it an dthe court lawyer said, you'll get 15 years, out in 3 with good behaviour.
This was Texas by the way, 3 years for beating a child to death.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Lol - do your homework Waz - ones already serving a stretch inside for drug trafficking and his Dads a notorious drug dealer.

I said whether or not. It means nothing. You think they care? That they don't have their own backup? They'll leave them alone through fear?

Soazak

Part of the furniture

People in prison are renowned for thinking about the consiquences of their actions before they do something. :D

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Norris has already had a big black fella bang him around a bit with a telly ripped from the stand whilst on remand. Broke his nose, 4 ribs and cost him some teeth.

Must have been a CRT.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I fear prison so much that I dream about committing murder and going to prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom