Steorn

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Gamah, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Gamah

Gamah Banned

2. Ingafgrinn Macabre

Ingafgrinn Macabre Can't get enough of FH

It might be a hoax, I don't know, but it seems he really believes in his invention.

I doubt not that it doesn't create energy from naught, but I also wouldn't claim to know everything.

The device may seem to be producing energy from nothing, but may actually be tapping into the earth's magnetic field, or creating energy from tidal forces.
    Claiming it's a hoax while not knowing anything from the device's mechanics and workings, is plain ignorant.

I'd rather refrain from bold statements untill I have any actual knowledge of the device.

3. Chronictank

Chronictank FH is my second home

it's all a bit sus as when he is going to how it off they always seem to cancel

4. Gamah

Gamah Banned

Now Sorry, I originally did keep an open mind about this but with all the "delays" and random secret tests etc it seems to be dragging on abit too long.

5. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

Thats ignorant

[​IMG]

6. Ingafgrinn Macabre

As far as I know, he only cancelled once. Stuff happens.

Also, what has the dude got to gain when he's lying? If it's a hoax, he'll likely never get a job or an order again.
    He's got nothing to win, and everything to lose, if he's messing with his sponsors.
    He's got everything to win, and nothing to lose, if it's actually a working machine.

7. Nate

Nate FH is my second home

If the revolutionary free energy can't handle the heat from a bit of light how can it be expected to be used in the real world?

8. Sparx

Sparx Cheeky Fucknugget

Once its running then things like that could be ironed out i imagine

9. Chronictank

Not quite, he has cancelled a few demo's and tests, this has been going on for a while now
    What does he gain? free publicity

10. Ingafgrinn Macabre

Yeah, publicity, and how.
    Negative publicity may work for Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, who make money just by looking pretty and shit, but I can tell you, once you've got a negative reputation in the technology business, you can kiss your career, house, and nice car goodbye.

11. Chronictank

well if he is a front, he is bringing publicity for the company.
    They can distance themselves from him and have him doing quite projects/have him moved in private/pay him off
    end of the day a company noone knew about is now in the papers, and imagine the traffic to their website

12. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

Bill Gates was a nerd working in his mothers garage...anything is possible really..

except free energy, since companies will charge for it no matter what :D

13. Gamah

Gamah Banned

Another thoery is that they do actually have something and this huge media PR blitz is to put them in the public eye and stop the oil companies doing anything to stop the tech rolling out.