PC Master Race Steam deck

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The one I'm really pissed about at the moment is Rocket League. You can still get it to work using a 3rd party launcher but it would be so much easier if it was just in my Steam library, which it will now never be because Epic being Epic šŸ¤¬
Can you not just link it? Or can't it install through steam any more? Hadn't thought of that tbh - I've not uninstalled it - I just re-added the icon.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coalā„¢ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You need to rearrange your house m8. My TV is above my fireplace with my main rig attached to it. I sit on my sofa with my feet up on a table. Apart from netflix and amazon PC mode is the default for pretty much everything.

Why game in your bedroom? :)
Rig wouldn't fit into my layout at home plus kids and that's what my XBox is for. I played the deck out on our balcony yesterday and it was super chill.
Can you not just link it? Or can't it install through steam any more? Hadn't thought of that tbh - I've not uninstalled it - I just re-added the icon.
I think if you have it you have it but it only went F2P post Epic and my copy I think was on PS4, it's all just unnecessarily complicated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom