Stealthzerg

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
whine tread.... just getting so mad when i constantly get zerged by albs :(
Think all the realms stealthers should maximum run in 3 ppl groups and dont camp like 10+ at the same spot (amg albs) happens often.....

I konw this will ofc never happen due to the overpopulated alb stealthers.. just pisses me off sometimes! :twak:

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Dont want to be zerged? Dont go zergy places.
Went zergy places? Dont whine about zergs.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:

Cba to run odins all the time :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I konw this will ofc never happen due to the overpopulated alb stealthers.. just pisses me off sometimes!
Yes, only albs have too many stealthers... Hibs in Odins obviously dont.....................

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[TB]Magmatic said:
Yes, only albs have too many stealthers... Hibs in Odins obviously dont.....................

that comments disappoints me magmatic... :mad:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
[TB]Magmatic said:

2 Infiltrator 1,351
24 Nightshade 819

28 Ranger 743
18 Scout 1,121

Think we can safely say albs got more stealthers than hibs :)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
[TB]Magmatic said:
Not enough hib stealthers in Odin's recently imo. Frequently too many alb groups roaming though ;)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Cba to run odins all the time :)

theres not only emain/amg and odins to chose from.... just move around in emain.. but DONT go amg.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
2 Infiltrator 1,351
24 Nightshade 819

28 Ranger 743
18 Scout 1,121

Think we can safely say albs got more stealthers than hibs :)
And that's without their third class. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
someone lock the thread and put links to the other 6000 of these whineing threads.

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:

I konw this will ofc never happen due to the overpopulated alb stealthers.. just pisses me off sometimes! :twak:

well, I guess albs zerg partly to counter the enormous mid zergs that also exist. Yesterday I ran around mmg solo with my cabby and got jumped by no less then 7 mid stealthers, not saying that mids are worse or equal zergers to alb, but they aren't as innocent as some Mids often try to pass em off.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Think all the realms stealthers should maximum run in 3 ppl groups and dont camp like 10+ at the same spot (amg albs) happens often.....

i went solo mmg
i fight a sb in 1v1
i win df landed purge for sb is down and the ham leaper dance started
a fgm come mmg
stun assist train sb leaves after stun i am fooked
did i whine cause of the zerg?
no
know why?
cause i KNOW it is MMG
i KNOW there are grps,sbs,hunters,lamers,leechers from mid there
i KNOW that soon enough i will get steamrolled
but i do KNOW that i don't have to whine
cause i KNOW
:twak: what do expect to see in amg??? goblins?:twak:

all this get summerized (sp?) in this one

Mavl said:
and if you

sofus said:
Cba to run odins all the time
then stop spamming bs.....

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostly said:
well, I guess albs zerg partly to counter the enormous mid zergs that also exist. Yesterday I ran around mmg solo with my cabby and got jumped by no less then 7 mid stealthers, not saying that mids are worse or equal zergers to alb, but they aren't as innocent as some Mids often try to pass em off.

I know mids stealthers often camp in great numbers at mmg (not as great as the alb stealthers at amg though) anyways i think its cause if we move out even in 3-4 groups to amg we get totaly zerged down.... Mainly i think this problem also has something to do about adding.. I know that both mids and alb stealthers add etc but as im a mid i most often see albs do it and specially this 1 guys: Vakse (only naming him cause he does this everytime i see him) if im solo at VS-atk and get bumped by like 2-3 albs and clearly are about to die then if he is miles away he unstealth and sprints towards you just to hit you 1 time and get like 5x rps. This pisses me off tbh :(
And im pretty sure albs find it kinda irritating aswell...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you dont want to get zerged dont go to emain, its really that simple

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Sofus said:

riiiiight, mid stealthers are in short demand :twak:

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
I know mids stealthers often camp in great numbers at mmg (not as great as the alb stealthers at amg though) anyways i think its cause if we move out even in 3-4 groups to amg we get totaly zerged down.... Mainly i think this problem also has something to do about adding.. I know that both mids and alb stealthers add etc but as im a mid i most often see albs do it and specially this 1 guys: Vakse (only naming him cause he does this everytime i see him) if im solo at VS-atk and get bumped by like 2-3 albs and clearly are about to die then if he is miles away he unstealth and sprints towards you just to hit you 1 time and get like 5x rps. This pisses me off tbh :(
And im pretty sure albs find it kinda irritating aswell...

Haha, u were same this noon...I fought 1 vs 1 some around rr5 warrior nearish mtkE. Fight was intersting. I get taxidax on my back suddenly and warrior uses ip bit after that...zzz. kktnxbb mate...

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes u get zerged, that is a fact u just gotta live with it.. or perhaps stay at mmg and join ur fg of sbcompanions :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom