Stealthzerg camping AMG in Emain.

A

andruril

Well... i dont know how to explain this... but i found it kind of sad... been going on since about 8 in the morning, and is still continueing as we speak (I think, couldnt stand getting zerged for the millionth time in a row).

At least i didnt see any 'well-known' names there, luckily...

Otherwise donttouchpoopie and glottis would be having a field-day...

i'll leave the screens for your own opinions... i just classify this as well....

a tad pathetic.

Bring on the spam and DF whine, the real cause of stealthzergs.

/flex

37236087.jpg

37236069.jpg

37236056.jpg

37236044.jpg

37236021.jpg

37236002.jpg

N

nightsorrow

stlong style under number 2 ;o

You target lurikeen:

21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 wOOt dead ns omfg im uber ;p

B

BidAccount

The shadowturdzerg returns I see.

Don't worry - the infils will be out to flush them away soon. And if they persist there will be many whines as an infil stealthzerg descends on mmg and pins all mid stealthers in - again.

They'll learn. The hard way, but they will eventually learn.

V

Vegy

Yes the amg stealthzerg is lame indeed, I don't care if it's mids or albs because both do it alot. It totally ruins the game for stealthers, thank god I don't play a hib stealther, running to emain only to get zerged at amg isn't exactly my idea of fun, of course you could hunt else where and spend 1 hour only getting 5/6 fights, joy.

A

andruril

I had a feeling people wouldnt believe or actually acknowledge it without screens ;)

ah well... i did a few zergs as a low rr, but got bored way to quick, 1v1 is great fun :)

K

knoll

Give it a rest albs been zerging as well..

the zerging goes in waves 1 minute its the albs next its the mids.
its just a part of the game.

L

lorric

and thats why i hardly ever goto emain anymore dont like fighting over kills with zergs, ofc odins is no better with all the hibbies stealthers but thats life.

A

andruril

Originally posted by knoll
Give it a rest albs been zerging as well..

the zerging goes in waves 1 minute its the albs next its the mids.
its just a part of the game.

you didnt read my post properly, i stated they been there since 8am (just a few less, bout 6)

but as the day progressed, numbers grew...

good fun imo :O

X

Xandax

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy

Don't worry - the infils will be out to flush them away soon. And if they persist there will be many whines as an infil stealthzerg descends on mmg and pins all mid stealthers in - again.

They did learn - that is why you see them stealthzerg, it's to fight of warder zergs.

B

bigzuko

Well.. To avoid the zerg try Org. a Meeting point For Duo
ASk in Mirc or something . To go Emain Solo is crazy i say.

And infil/scouts join up the Stealth guild Oo

A

andruril

Originally posted by bigzuko
Well.. To avoid the zerg try Org. a Meeting point For Duo
ASk in Mirc or something . To go Emain Solo is crazy i say.

And infil/scouts join up the Stealth guild Oo

I thought the main reason people played this game because they actually enjoyed it? not because they had to WTFPWN everyone else....? i enjoy myself more duo/solo.... that has to be personal though ;)

O

old.Nol

anyone try to get past the milegates solo is toast, at any time of the day, some realm is always camping them.

And you guys want to know why we never leave you alone to your fights, mostly because of shit like this ...

W

witte-

Originally posted by nightsorrow
stlong style under number 2 ;o

You target lurikeen:

21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 wOOt dead ns omfg im uber ;p

...... ?

A

Appollo

Well......

I blame the alb stealthers tbh, the amount who camp amg is far too many. This has a knock on effect to the mid stealthers who then move in force 2 amg. This then fucks me up who is solo/duo moving 2 mtk.

Im not telling anyone how they should or shouldnt play, but if things keep on its just gonna get worse.

I

iluvatur

the games changed, adapt or go back solo and get owned and cry again on BW

M

marczje

Wondering.. whats the button on #2? with the big letters 'WIN' on it? :p

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Appollo
Well......

I blame the alb stealthers tbh, the amount who camp amg is far too many. This has a knock on effect to the mid stealthers who then move in force 2 amg. This then fucks me up who is solo/duo moving 2 mtk.

Im not telling anyone how they should or shouldnt play, but if things keep on its just gonna get worse.
Agreed - just found a necro on top of AMG - without a pet, jump down to find the pet ( possible in-wall yadda yadda ) - find an infil, pop him, another pops, then two more and I'm sure I saw one more further up the hill.

Zzzzz.

You only have yourselves to blame.

V

vintervargen

heh.

savages are overpowered2k3.

every mid got a savage alt.

infils are overpowered2k3.

every alb got an infil alt.

get da pictar?

L

lorric

Originally posted by vintervargen
heh.

savages are overpowered2k3.

every mid got a savage alt.

infils are overpowered2k3.

every alb got an infil alt.

get da pictar?

Chanters are overpowered

every hibs got a chanter.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by lorric
Chanters are overpowered

every hibs got a chanter.

maybe, but only for PL these days

I

Iswind

Anduril why did you keep /rude spamming my poor lvl 35 sb today :( (btw are there 2 of you around maybe it was the other one :p )

ohh and Jua thanks for the rps i could finally cap for the caledonia medal ;)

N

Nazghul-

Hurts to get your own medicine throwed at your face doesn't it. Was fun today :) thanks all wee albsies /kiss

A

andruril

Originally posted by Iswind
Anduril why did you keep /rude spamming my poor lvl 35 sb today :( (btw are there 2 of you around maybe it was the other one :p )

ohh and Jua thanks for the rps i could finally cap for the caledonia medal ;)

Well wasnt me, never spam /rude at dead people (only slap or dance ;) but never more than once :))

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by Xandax
They did learn - that is why you see them stealthzerg, it's to fight of warder zergs.

I don't think they did. Last time was when painzerg (tm) tried their little tricks - after a week of being zerged silly back, and a joyful evening where they couldn't make it past their own mg they started to behave a little.

Once this bunch of n00b shadowturds gets spanked silly for a night or two they'll learn to behave.

Anyone for an emain stealthgroup?

N

Nazghul-

I don't think they did. Last time was when painzerg (tm) tried their little tricks - after a week of being zerged silly back, and a joyful evening where they couldn't make it past their own mg they started to behave a little.

Once this bunch of n00b shadowturds gets spanked silly for a night or two they'll learn to behave.

Anyone for an emain stealthgroup?

:sleeping:

O

Ozands

Originally posted by andruril
Well... i dont know how to explain this... but i found it kind of sad... been going on since about 8 in the morning, and is still continueing as we speak (I think, couldnt stand getting zerged for the millionth time in a row).

At least i didnt see any 'well-known' names there, luckily...

Otherwise donttouchpoopie and glottis would be having a field-day...

i'll leave the screens for your own opinions... i just classify this as well....

a tad pathetic.

Bring on the spam and DF whine, the real cause of stealthzergs.

/flex

37236087.jpg

37236069.jpg

37236056.jpg

37236044.jpg

37236021.jpg

37236002.jpg

Please take some pics of when u and ur friends camp amg cause its not just mids its albs to not hibs in emain they camp in odins instead

A

Arnor

good work from your infils btw, mids camped amg emain, so they zerged hmg odins, while hib zerged amg odins, fucks sake :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread