stealthr dudes

Julemanden

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is all this about stealthrs cant solo anymore??? :twak:

just a bit tired of every time i think i get a nice fight some looser is jumoing me aswell or the one im fighting having his guarding angel with a bow a few units away :wanker:
being stealthr should b a chance of playing some nice solo fights and not all this duo crap.... play it old school and play it solo m8s :drink:

leirpige infil RR4l5

pip

Banned
Julemanden said:

just a bit tired of every time i think i get a nice fight some looser is jumoing me aswell or the one im fighting having his guarding angel with a bow a few units away :wanker:
being stealthr should b a chance of playing some nice solo fights and not all this duo crap.... play it old school and play it solo m8s :drink:

leirpige infil RR4l5
Old school since when?It's allways been like it:(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ask the excal dudes. 90% of the stealther groups I see are from excal

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
îf you can live with getting one fight every 15min, go odins or beno.
More fun than the permanent zerging in Emain.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Julemanden said:

leirpige infil RR4l5

:fluffle:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
The way of excal stealthers
sshot033.jpg

Julemanden

Fledgling Freddie
yea that picture i could get a few of aswell..... guess some ppl just aint good enough to kill by themself :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
this is what you can face when you try solo:

aim-blaid-tipp-jix high rr
jarvio-bazz-gimpinfil or smt like that high rr
got- vanguar- + another random hunter high rr
jarvio mos4-5+aiava sorc- slaming stealthers and getting nuked ja teh skill
marsh horde crew

Honestly I´ve played my rr5l2 ns mreko 90 % solo in last 3 weeks And rly is ZZZ that some people make me log out just cos the prefer get more rps and zerg the soloers than give a fair fight.

Maybe the reason they zerg is beacuse they always lose 1 vs 1 vs lowys like me, and i think its not because i am better than them, is just because they dont know how to play their class alone and prefer just zerg the other stealthers.

Its sad Because stealthers fights are rly fun, but some zergers can kill it.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:

marsh horde crew

Honestly I´ve played my rr5l2 ns mreko 90 % solo in last 3 weeks And rly is ZZZ that some people make me log out just cos the prefer get more rps and zerg the soloers than give a fair fight.

Maybe the reason they zerg is beacuse they always lose 1 vs 1 vs lowys like me, and i think its not because i am better than them, is just because they dont know how to play their class alone and prefer just zerg the other stealthers.

Its sad Because stealthers fights are rly fun, but some zergers can kill it.

Actually vanguar is a sb, not a hunter ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
maybe they zerg cuz its zergy and they wanna play with some mates.

Its free choice to group or not group. U wanna go solo then go solo. But like u will die to multiple opponents. IF u cant handle it dont do it.

be nice to these people and u find they will leave u well alone a lot of times to.

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
always laughing my ass off when fg stealthers pops on me when i'm charming a pet ;P The problem is that so far i've not had moc up at the moment :>

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not all Stealthers zerg ... u just have to be picky about where u fight :D

Just be glad u are a stealther and not a solo visual as atleast we can PICK our fights ;)

It can be hard ... and i should know this as i only log on these days 1 day a week and as its a Sunday its zergfest 2006 ... but hey i still try and have fun ... and u should try and find the good points in playing ure toon ...

But yes ... the glass is half empty :(

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
My advice is simply just stop trying to fight stealthers while there's irvr... I've had far more succes in killing lowrr caster trying to keep up with the zergs than trying to find another solo stealther.

illu

Part of the furniture
On some of those pictures posted, there are quite a few lowbies about, and tbh I have no qualms about lowbies trying to get their RPs whether they are 1,2,3,4 whatever, it's fun to be together fighting the big bad meanies :>

Now, when you get groups of high RR, that is a different matter altogether. Bit more of a challenge, but at least you know that if you took one down you did a good job. But if the high RR groups steamroll the low RR people over and over, they will kill the hand that feeds them, and that doesn't help anyone.

Get some SL items, get AE Mezz if you can, and then go out and have some fights :)

Oli - Illu

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Haha looked funny =P

Well i think anyone could get screens like that tbh it aint rare to get steamrolled from whatever, and I can't say I see the big diff from being so by stealthers or groups because one aint really any better then the other.

But somehow it still looks more funny when there are a zerg of stealthers jumping you, or it feels lamer somehow, not sure why because it's really as bad and you will more or less insta die from both =P

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
doubht it and seeing that red cloud above his head I say shrooms are attacking him also, guess it could be something else, but looks like it.

Or is it the same when dotted, see there wasent any spam from shrooms in window.

Still many around sure, but at the pic I dident see many that was unstealthed, so dosent say much :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
On some of those pictures posted, there are quite a few lowbies about, and tbh I have no qualms about lowbies trying to get their RPs whether they are 1,2,3,4 whatever, it's fun to be together fighting the big bad meanies :>

Now, when you get groups of high RR, that is a different matter altogether. Bit more of a challenge, but at least you know that if you took one down you did a good job. But if the high RR groups steamroll the low RR people over and over, they will kill the hand that feeds them, and that doesn't help anyone.

Get some SL items, get AE Mezz if you can, and then go out and have some fights :)

Oli - Illu

yes please give aemez on my rr3 hunter :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:

marsh horde crew

-U forgot to mention Quindexter working for the Aim crew too
-U didnt mention the infamous for lack of skill TeamZerg !!
-And u forgot the mostly (but not always) low rr rangers/scouts camping anywhere that is safe and poping all together some few arrows when an enemy is poped nearby....quite far that is with the scout/ranger ranges :p

I am starting again slowly runs with my sb (even with an empry ring slot) and i hope to killaddthefuckoutofuallmentionedabove :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i do understand why scouts wanna stand at a tower an shoot :) they are really crap vs assains an you have to be very lucky to win if you are not like rr10.. I still keep trying but starts to get boring when your die 98% of all times you meet an assains..

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
nice to come back and see there is no point starting playing again :)

eve is fun :D .. less frustration really and higher risk (if your ship blows up it's gone forever)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Fenderon said:
nice to come back and see there is no point starting playing again :)

eve is fun :D .. less frustration really and higher risk (if your ship blows up it's gone forever)

I thought EvE looked fun as hell but never really got into it. Perhaps because I didn´t know a single person playing it :(

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
There is a weekly set solo zone which you can go to and get decent fights with out adding, tbh if you hang around where irvr is taking place expect to get zerged.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Madonion said:
There is a weekly set solo zone which you can go to and get decent fights with out adding, tbh if you hang around where irvr is taking place expect to get zerged.

I was like 5th to register there...but almost no1 there the hours i usually play :/

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
didn't have a more recent one, keep laughing too much to press ss :p

timetolog.JPG

B

Betrayal

So funny SS :> Seems like they where at a sort of meeting and you disturbed their tea :p The kobold seems to say: "Never, ever, again, steal my cookies again!" :>>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom