.... <stealthing through the RR's>.....

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Or i'm sure some will say I have added and leeched my way to it but I hold my head up and say I tried my hardest to get it as honourably as I can...

For those I have added on... sorry... but some days having been zerged it just gets too much and I do it... but ultimately thanks to all the friends in Hib and the enemies I have fought both won and lost to... those that I have beaten hopefully arent too annoyed... those that I lost to... you all taught me plenty... Thanks.

Now.... what am I going on about?

Ding RR6

Now on to RR7... everso slowly :D ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Well you must of done it quietly m8 cos i never heard of u b4:) grtz tho:p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Well you must of done it quietly m8 cos i never heard of u b4:) grtz tho:p

Probably depends on person tbh, how much you need attention if to be known or not =P

Still guess his a stealther, so have done a good work hiding himself then ^^

Gratz mate ^^

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Sometime ago when u were little u were bit of a pain in the but :) but u seem to giv good fights now and nonetheless /gwatz

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Omfg forgot to make the grats thread -.-
Mucho well deserved Taki keep up the good work!!!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Takitothemacs said:
Or i'm sure some will say I have added and leeched my way to it but I hold my head up and say I tried my hardest to get it as honourably as I can...

For those I have added on... sorry... but some days having been zerged it just gets too much and I do it... but ultimately thanks to all the friends in Hib and the enemies I have fought both won and lost to... those that I have beaten hopefully arent too annoyed... those that I lost to... you all taught me plenty... Thanks.

Now.... what am I going on about?

Ding RR6

Now on to RR7... everso slowly :D ;)

Gratz :cheers: an nothing to say sorry for tbh :) most of the high rr stealthers have zergt an added when they where low rr :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats. ;) Now get your friends to post you grats threads, I recall you posting your own RR5 thread as well. :p
Pirkel said:
Didn't you leave european servers though? :m00:
Oh yes, and in quite a huff too. ;)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Grats. ;) Now get your friends to post you grats threads, I recall you posting your own RR5 thread as well. :pOh yes, and in quite a huff too. ;)

:clap:

Welcome back Takits!

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, can't say I remember fighting you ever, but I do recognise the name and its not as an asshole :p

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
hehe grtz taki :)

if im still here when you get rr7 i promise i'll do your grtz thread! :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom