Stealthing > pets, guards

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

dude...it was Occassus bridge...i was alone...rest Mids..were just around me. I couldnt even see that many as u say.. Thought it was 2 sbs more.
First time wasnt with the zerker.
It was when i jumped Shadowlost...but after first style i tried to back up cause i saw a mid eagerly comming towards our place...so i tried to climb the stairs and let Shadowlost escape of fight... next frame i take a look on the mid (as i was hearing on my headset he was taking a beating)... i saw u and 1 more infil (not shadowlost) attacking him as he was trying to climb up the stairs... so i SideStunned u and droped in the water (there i got your first /rofl, the emoting i was reffering to previously).
As for the zerker... i saw u near me...and him. he was still on the cleric ... and i saw u moving towards him... so my bet was that u was gonna PA him (i think i had targeted him and he was like mid health)... so i decided to step in.... and then more albs came..and 2 sbs poped. So i withdrew in water...but then saw 1 sb getting his hands full with 1 scout and 1 reaver..so i took on the reaver for him.
Soon after that judging from awful solo action and solo kill counter level up... i logged thane. Didnt even notice u ruding me.

Shadowss

Banned
i /rofl at u coz i was chasing a SB that had just run up those stairs (not u) but u hit me and tried to kill me and i was like awww :(

and the zerker thing he was at 90% when he killed the cleric and i attacked him and he jumped of the ramp then started to fight me hense the dramatic decrease of his health...But no probs bud mistakes are made

sorry

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
well..i didnt like 320 main hand on a caster with BS2... could be low variance too tho.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
tryed 2-3 BS's and it seems it's back to normal values.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom