Stealthing > pets, guards

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah it sucks, every hunter pet is chasing you foreeeeeverrrrrrrrrr

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
- Players may now command their pets to attack stealthed characters who are within their stealth detection range. Pets will still stop the chase if an unstealthed character stealths in order to escape.

The first part seems to work... why doesnt the 2nd ?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It was bugged when the patch released on the us servers. It was causing every pet to go passive when people were stealthing around. Go figure....

Reportedly, it's getting fixxed next patch.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
It was bugged when the patch released on the us servers. It was causing every pet to go passive when people were stealthing around. Go figure....

Reportedly, it's getting fixxed next patch.

Ermm.... since they r so lol they couldnt fix this bug now (since US has already next patch)... and its such a HUGE 'bug'... Implement..WITH the bug... LOL @ GOA if that Gaer said is true.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
meaning stop zerging and adding please :)

i went for u ... to even it up..both times...and your emotion first time .. hm... i am starting to think eul was right..as he usually is tbh.

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Ermm.... since they r so lol they couldnt fix this bug now (since US has already next patch)... and its such a HUGE 'bug'... Implement..WITH the bug... LOL @ GOA if that Gaer said is true.

Just read the next patch notes and you see that its true.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
cba to look. Buts seems true ..a nd thats the last foul from GOA... if my friends and i are to play WAR...it will defo be on Mythic servers...had enough with little lol GOA

Shadowss

Banned
i went for u ... to even it up..both times...and your emotion first time .. hm... i am starting to think eul was right..as he usually is tbh.

Hmm as u could have quite clearly see i was fighting a zerker...u come in with ur 4 stealther friends and own me Ofc i /rude spam u like i do to anyone who adds or pops me infront of grps..

Even it up? Even a 1v1 ? how can u possibly do that.

Oh wait i know where ur coming from..

The zerker was killing a rejuv specced cleric who for some reason was solo...i attacked the zerker when the cleric was dead...

But before hand i used RoD and saw u hanging around with 3 hunters and a sb i was on for 1-2 hours and i kept on seeing u in the same place them 4. adding on me etc

u even joined in when i had 7 stealthers on me i think i /rude u then too.

just pisses me off when u see High rr stealthers like u going around adding and zerging like they actually need the Rps -.- i have never done anything to u but u are always on the offencive towards me..i killed u once u send agressive PM's at me for no apparent reason? ur just a strange person.

/sigh

Bring back the hibs tbh there the only ones i can have 1v1's without some tard adding.

this patch and how the players have changed there attitudes is really getting to me tbh -.- its becoming very boring

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nuxto in the last 2 years i have played with him has never once (even when he didnt know kind of person i was ) jumped me in a 2 man let alone with 4 friends ... Why do you persist to try and make some of the best players on the server out to be adding gimps ? :(

To make you feel better or something ? Because quiet frankly its getting old and it eventually no-one will listen to a thing you say as they will already know its bullshit . Now , you can try and make out im insulting you here ... But its just friendly advice as i dont like to see anyone make a complete tit of themselves when it can be avoided ...

Shadowss

Banned
Fine thats it im gnna take SS to prove this bollox so i have less of " Im deception im god look at me gimme a medal for being so great" shit..

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I take it then you cba listening to good advice , fair enough ;)

How's that personal war against everything going for ya ? Odd's of 8,000,000,000 to 1 has really gotta suck :(

Shadowss

Banned
what?

im just a bit miffed tbh

started playing about 3 weeks ago...no Irvr ....Rvr was brilliant it made me want to play the game yet in two weeks the rvr has completely died mainly due to the patch and how everyone wants RP's how everyone has decided they want to add and zerg whereas before they wouldnt dare..its just grrr

Tbh Get IRVR in mid as soon as possible mainly to the fact its more spread out.

We got Irvr in HW for the "good of the server" and in my eyes Mid is pissing all over it... Zerging bridge camping..Wheres the fun in that?

mids bridgecamp for around 2 hours straight a time -.- please remember this doesnt apply to all mids. im just using the term mids coz they are mids not the whole realm midgard etc

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I heard deception was stalking shadowss

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Every realm has its rp hungry roglord zerg ... fact of life :(

I'd prefer to see that tho than a duelling circle of fotm classes with /beckon /bow bullshit ... Once this game loses its roglords/personalities and its just afew elitists left , then its finished ;)

Shadowss

Banned
i dont want a circle of soloers..

i want soloers who can respect a 1v1 situation i want duos to do the same ..

now tbh i dont mind the Fgs adding coz most stealthers add on there fights
( i dont coz i dont have vanish hehe )
admittidly i have done it some grps that have done it to me before

I just want people to i dunno u must get my drift :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
now tbh i dont mind the Fgs adding coz most stealthers add on there fights
( i dont coz i dont have vanish hehe )
admittidly i have done it some grps that have done it to me before

:confused:

and deception you can bring your BM, lets see how he will like Reflex Attack 3:p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
406 str w/o aug str > You tbh :D

My bm is rr4/5 atm , cant decide on ra spec ... prolly ip2 purge1 parry3 qui1 pain 1 or something suitably gimped :p

Real fun will be when my rr5/7 Hero is templated for solo s/s ... mmmmm thats fotm ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
;o mine has 375 i think, but I'm a gimpy briton ;(, no ip, no purge :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Need ip2 to beat assasins ... ill be hunting assasins tbh ;)

Purge 1 is good for confusing em also with re-envenoming too early , mwahaha :p

I hope 28+7 parry+moparry3+parry myth brings me close to parry cap ... 10 second stun off parry ftw !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I just charge through CD :) and if I have WH+SoM up and they are not viper3, I usually end on 85% hp and assasins eating dirt :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
31, but tempted to respec to 42... 42+11 parry and 250 dex is cap according to charplan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom