Stealthers

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I don´t understand why ppl have to make rude /emotes at all.... If I ever make an emote it will be /curt because I wanna thank for a good fight.

Only rude emotes I do is against realmmates who adds on 1on1 fights :)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Pio said:
I solo nearly all the time in emain and don't get bored coz loads of stuff to kill/get away from.

Don't find it boring have my guild to talk to and usually talking to succi, just can't see how solo can be boring involves more thinking more skill than grouping.

Can't remember the last time I grouped with other stealthers.

Oh and Emma don't dismiss me when you've zerged me if you kill me 1v1 and do it fine but untill then don't k.
Did i mention you at all ?

Nope dont think i did.

The one time i have seen you, you were solo. So credit where its deserved imho. Just a shame some of the other higher RR shades dont think the same way, after all AP3 is a killer when it comes to 1vs1 or even 1vs2 fights.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
2 is max , because with 2 people you have a very good chance of getting rps even if its 5v2 or whatever. You end up with more realm points than the zerging idiots.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
2 is max , because with 2 people you have a very good chance of getting rps even if its 5v2 or whatever. You end up with more realm points than the zerging idiots.

yupp that´s what I think also

emma

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
Even though i agree with what you say. Your not the person that should be saying it, after all the other day you spent 90% of your time running around with a fg of hibs with SL/TS whatevah killing all the stealthers. That to me is even lamer than stealthers zerging.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
think my record so far is 360 main + 116 offhand with Ragnarok on some rr5 infil ;p (after debuff proc ofc).

Nerf :twak:
I dont even hit that hard as buffed slashinf on unbuffed slash vulnerable sb's :p

What spd was that mainhand? :worthy:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Wiro said:
Nerf :twak:
I dont even hit that hard as buffed slashinf on unbuffed slash vulnerable sb's :p

What spd was that mainhand? :worthy:

Well duh, so you shouldnt also :p
SB's are 10% weak to Slash....

Emma said the damage she got was after the debuff proc so...
her target was 15% weaker than normal, and also I presume it was on an inf, and she was using Heat weapons
So thats a 30% bonus in all.

She should be hitting harder than you in this scenario...

Wan't advice? Go respec thrust, get some heat legendarys, then you have the advantage of Dragonfang, more immunity to str/con, and on SB's you'll have +15% damage and +30% if your proc fires, isntead of just +10% from slash weapons against SB's

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
where is the rulebook that says that

tbh play as you like, if you kill someone they are going to whine anyway

From the people who run the EU side of things ;O

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/albClassesarticle.php3?id_article=68 said:
Rogue

Independent and sometimes solitary, Rogues rely on no one but themselves. They are adept at escaping from the worst situations, which are, however, often caused by their own arrogance.

But I dunno, guess people feel its more fun when they have the greater chance of winning with numbers, if they feel like playing that way...

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:

her target was 15% weaker than normal, and also I presume it was on an inf, and she was using Heat weapons

Wan't advice? Go respec thrust, get some heat legendarys, then you have the advantage of Dragonfang, more immunity to str/con, and on SB's you'll have +15% damage and +30% if your proc fires, isntead of just +10% from slash weapons against SB's

Ahh heat weaps, that explains :d I play on Exc so dont know the Pryd stealthers that well :p

Anyways, i've been thrust/dw fotmspec for about 50% of my rps, but it's no challenge at all :m00: Slash is way more fun to play :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:

Agleed since I beat the crap out of baltha cause he had purge down and u PA me when he had 10% hp left :eek:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Melachi said:

ACtually it was with Golden Spear 4.2 spd slash weapon ;p debuffs slash resistance by 8%, but i belive my GoV had procced as well which means there AF was lower also. So i believe in total from those 2 procs my damage increased by roughly 18-20%, ontop of that i have 8% melee dmg and 14% style dmg at the mo so can hit damn hard.

But that all goes to s**t if im enervated ;p

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted By Jaem-
why not try to play the class as its intended to be?

Who ever said a Stealther was a solo class?

Does it say in your book of daoc that stealthers has to solo?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Arus Canus said:

A stealther grouping with another stealther is pretty useless tho. Stealthers dont have any group utility. Except minstrels tho.

Stealthwars are usually found in 3 different forms.

a) X number of shadowblades spamming melee styles vs Y number of infiltrators spamming melee styles.
b) X number of infiltrators spamming melee styles vs Y nymber of nightshades spamming melee styles.
c) X number of nightshades spamming melee styles vs Y number of shadowblades.

It's a class there's not a lot to know about, and there's not much skill in the battles itself. The hardest part of stealthers has to be knowing where to position yourself, and how big zerg you need to outzerg the other zerg. Fun!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Arus Canus said:

Its prob the same book that says, "I shall not camp steal" or "I shall be nice to other players" etc etc...

But people are allowed to...

old.windforce said:
tbh play as you like, if you kill someone they are going to whine anyway
...play as you like? as many do choose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom