Stealthers, zergs and "optimal" groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.giriam

Originally posted by carp-
I run solo prime time if u werent such a zerging newb and learned how to play your class u would find out thats its possible to solo.

edit: thats to giriam

Please quote where I claimed it to be impossible. Hmm, seems I never did. I said few stealthers solo. If you consider 3 people a zerg then yes I zerg most of the time. We like playing together so we do. No amount of crap from someone who doesnt even list what chars he plays is going to change that.

G

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.giriam
Please quote where I claimed it to be impossible. Hmm, seems I never did. I said few stealthers solo. If you consider 3 people a zerg then yes I zerg most of the time. We like playing together so we do. No amount of crap from someone who doesnt even list what chars he plays is going to change that.

G

He should know what mincers can do.

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by old.Downanael
He should know what mincers can do.

Never said he doesnt, neither have I ever said its impossible to solo. I solo when my friends arent on, but I prefer to run with them.

I just think it detracts from a persons credibility when he posts anonymous.

G

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by gupster
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you find the thread boring I suggest you dont read it.

G

B

bigchief

Re: Re: Re: Stealthers, zergs and "optimal" groups.

Never said he doesnt, neither have I ever said its impossible to solo. I solo when my friends arent on, but I prefer to run with them.

I just think it detracts from a persons credibility when he posts anonymous.

G

Heh the thing is 80% of people on this board know who Carp is and tbh if they don't know I don't think he gives a fuck.

A group of 3 stealthers is shite. A rgoup of 3 stealthers where one is a minstrel is even shiter. Get a clue, how the fuck do you 'lose' to a soloer/duo when theres the 3 of you with SoS/IP/Mez/Stun .. quite simply you don't.

If you're going to post why dont you go against the currant and give your opinion on something rather than spew out random trolling? Just a question. Anyone that plays a stealther know what you said is outright wrong anyway - so whats the point?

G

I play a stealther. ev0 was spot on tbh. You're just flaming him because he pointed out a mistake you made, I think you will find ev0 was posting something along the lines of fact to point out that you are talking bullshit.

O

old.giriam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stealthers, zergs and "optimal" groups.

Originally posted by bigchief
A group of 3 stealthers is shite. A rgoup of 3 stealthers where one is a minstrel is even shiter. Get a clue, how the fuck do you 'lose' to a soloer/duo when theres the 3 of you with SoS/IP/Mez/Stun .. quite simply you don't.

Ofcourse we dont loose to a single player. We have probably lost to a duo atleast a couple of times due to various circumstances. When we play 3 people that is enough to compete with groups of up to 5. That gives us a wide variety of combat to choose from. If we run solo we can only try solo people or the odd duo. The fact that we can compete on more levels makes it more fun for us. I'm not playing to make it fun for anyone else.

I play a stealther. ev0 was spot on tbh.

Yes fg hibs stealthers 24/7 at amg. thats "spot on". Please.

G

C

Cami

If you find the thread boring I suggest you dont read it.

G

But you on the other hand is certainly upping your postcount on a dead topic :)

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by Cami
But you on the other hand is certainly upping your postcount on a dead topic :)

I dont really care about postcounts, not my cup of tea. I am however home from work now and not so bored anymore so I think I'll just close this beast :)

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread