Stealthers Website!

C

Craft

Would anyone be intrested in a pure stealther site? Mainly to compile information about only stealther classes and maybe a forum to get stealthers together and also to give recognition to Stealther guilds...not sure if this has been done before but ill give it a hell of alot of time to the project if i get enough intrested people... Please Flame Below!
Ideas would and are always welcome too!

C

Craft

Sorry to make a really pointless post but eh? But what about my signature?

A

Aoln

He meant that you were saying it like please flame the below i guess, which would be your sig. :)

C

Craft

Ah! haha, hmm, lol, no please Flame Below ie below my post :) anyways anyone got a good stealther site other than critshot.com? or for infiltrator type classes? :p

C

Cala-more

maybe he means, no one cares that u have a lvl 5 minstrel etc?

I

Israfael

Originally posted by Cala-more
maybe he means, no one cares that u have a lvl 5 minstrel etc?

No, I think that's just you. It's a complete list of his characters so anyone wanting to contact him has all his char names to do it with.

Quit being so grumpy ;)

C

Craft

I like being level 5!

And yea its also so people know who i am and can contact me whenever on any character.. :p

K

kr0n

Well, to me that sig obviously means someone is an idiot.
The idea ain't that bad, but DAoC community has been there for about 2 years now and every piece of information possible is on some of the most popular websites and/or forums.

C

Craft

Just posting to see if anyone had a stealther site - got flamed for it - now seeing if the safehouse forums are any good and if so maybe i could make a website which collected all the usefull information on the forums (world wide) and put them under one big helpfull website, doesnt this sound usefull?

K

kinag

I think it sounds like a good idea, tho I don't like stealthers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom