Stealthers please explain the following!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
I had camped sauvage, an infi (Abuse) goes by so I started shooting. I bring him down to about 20% and he VANISHES!!!!! I was wtf has just happened... thought that was the weirdest lag ghost ever! 3 mins later, I get PA'd!

Can someone explain this? It ain't any RA, can't see how even spymaster 10 can do it! Anyone else had a similar experience?

Maybe if u dont use FGH's to unstealth enemies u will know more things about other realms RA's.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
why should he be e-bay'ed or PL'd just because he doesn't know by heart the RA's of ANOTHER class.....well ok, if you know the RA list that good, nice for you (yes, I know it pretty well, too :p ), but that doesn'T ahve to apply to others.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
To beat your enemy you must know your enemy.

Now you know can you beat him? :m00:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Aloca said:
To beat your enemy you must know your enemy.

Now you know can you beat him? :m00:

hihi =) Aloca, you're on a philosophy trip? =) Well you're not wrong, but still, flaming someone cause of this is pretty useless imho =)

P.S. oh nice, a Post Mortem folder on your ftp, downloading all vids now =)) Btw...how many gigs are there in total on your ftp? I'm at 8.49gig in my video folder and still there's stuff to leech =))

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
you see gear these people in rvr section know absolutly everything there is to know about this game and never have to ask anyone anything at all. or maybe the dicks trying to flame you just get their kicks that way..i dunno.

perfectly simple question, hidden within the please my E-penis is shrinking must flame someone bullshit, you got your answer :)
I post on these boards... I play(ed) an infil... And I most certainly don't know everything there is to know about RvR... Maybe, just maybe, ppl see FH as an extension of the game, and have fun flaming newbies ?!? Nothing wrong in that, if they have fun doing it!

Imo ofc...

PS. Omg, "Vanish"!!! Should have had that RA - sounds totally cool!!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
he got his explanatinon and this is turning into spam - lockage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom