Stealthers, how many do you run as

blackshadow

Fledgling Freddie
I solo 99% of the times .. sometimes group with some rl-friends sb's like Saeth or Missy but as they don't play much anymore...

and i mostly play odin's during evening and emain during the night ...

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Solo near enough all my time out in Emain, unless theres a huge Alb stealth zerg at mmg (Cough*Tip*Cough), then i'll join my fellow realm mates and attempt to clear them ;)

but according to Arauddry, im never solo :m00:

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay said:
Solo near enough all my time out in Emain, unless theres a huge Alb stealth zerg at mmg (Cough*Tip*Cough), then i'll join my fellow realm mates and attempt to clear them ;)

but according to Arauddry, im never solo :m00:

It just seems like a zerg, its actually called volley :D
I usually group with friends, cannot blame me for having a few friends :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its funny how loads come forward and say they solo, but why are stealth zergs happening then? :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Its funny how loads come forward and say they solo, but why are stealth zergs happening then? :p

One of the problems, and this applies equally to all realms, is that many people do solo, but they tend to congregate at certain points like milegate. It's very common to journey solo to a milegate, spy an incoming enemy, line up to attack it, and 6 other stealthers appear out of nowhere to attack the same one.
Not only is this very frustrating to you, but the other person will automatically assume that this is an organised group of stealther zerging soloers. This happens more often than I care too think.
Of course some people do operate organised stealth zergs, not something I would ever want to be a part of.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Araudry said:
first i quote sycho cause his reply isnt really serious ;p
anyways who is ur chars ingame ? Smurflord ? never seen that name ..
and didnt know FH was a forum with intelligent thread oh i feel so sorry :D

xDD

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:

He's a fucking poser who really isnt intelligent; he has a list of 10-dollar words that he refers to and uses when he posts shit to sound smart.

Either that or an out of work writer.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
When I play my scout, which is not often, I'm always solo and usually unbuffed.

Seline

Fledgling Freddie
With my Scout I sometimes Solo and sometimes duo with my gf, but we rarely have any others with us. Am sometimes buffed, but recently its only green/blue spec buffs :/

Edit - Oh yeah, and what Smurflord said :)

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
solo, duo or trio when i do my usual runs. If I find a mg camped bye larger numbers I usually team up to clear it out. Dont like being more then 3 accept if it is with guild or with some old friends

Rambo[DS]

Fledgling Freddie
usually i run in solo fg, sometimes in duo fg, and when i have to ...in trio fg. but i never zerg. :flame:

thats what some want to hear, but the truth is that atm i run 10% solo, 80% 4ppl grp ( 3 infils 1 mins ), and 10% all other combinations, like duo trio or fg.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Bolo said:
He's a fucking poser who really isnt intelligent; he has a list of 10-dollar words that he refers to and uses when he posts shit to sound smart.

Either that or an out of work writer.

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom