Stealther

S

sagara

Guest
I wanna make a stealther but I don´t know... hunter or SB.

wanna solo in RvR and go in stealther zergs,

doesn´t matter if I can farm some dia seals with hin too:)

and I have a bb...

don´t know witch one who is funniest in RvR, need some advise

but the most importent thing is... I want to enjoy playing him!!!
 
F

Forau

Guest
as a stealther today you won't be soloing much, mostly duoing. hunters and SB are best together so the real question is, what do your friends play?
 
W

Whisperess

Guest
Originally posted by sagara
don´t know witch one who is funniest in RvR, need some advise
Thidranki would be my advice.

It's good for getting an idea anyway.
 
U

uglymug

Guest
if you wanna kill stuff...go SB

if you wanna have fun .. go hunter
 
P

piggeman

Guest
Originally posted by sagara
I wanna make a stealther but I don´t know... hunter or SB.

wanna solo in RvR and go in stealther zergs,

doesn´t matter if I can farm some dia seals with hin too:)

and I have a bb...

don´t know witch one who is funniest in RvR, need some advise

but the most importent thing is... I want to enjoy playing him!!!
Well ... according to DUskwave, we (mid) have 305 guilded lvl 50 SBs, and only 181 lvl 50 hunters.
Midgård need more hunters imo! :)
 
O

Ozands

Guest
Originally posted by Forau
as a stealther today you won't be soloing much, mostly duoing. hunters and SB are best together so the real question is, what do your friends play?
U can solo most of the time just try to stay out of the overpopulated areas as milegates and really close to tks
but u can solo there to ofc if u want :p
 
N

nalistah

Guest
join alb and roll an infil if u wanna be overpowered and kill everything u see.
 
N

Nazghul-

Guest
Whatever you do don't roll a sb. You have no idea how bad we are in comparison to infils and ns's.
 
Z

zmurf

Guest
Originally posted by uglymug
if you wanna kill stuff...go SB

if you wanna have fun .. go hunter
So Shadowblade isen't fun, is that what ur saying ?
 
U

uglymug

Guest
Originally posted by zmurf
So Shadowblade isen't fun, is that what ur saying ?
partly, cus imo playing a hunter is more fun than a SB

but what i was saying was

if you wanna stand a reasonable chance against most classes solo, except the known exceptions (infils and stuff) ... go play a SB

if you want to play a very versatile but inherently weak char, where every victory will be very hard fought and hardly ever a sure win ... go hunter
 
D

Driwen

Guest
Originally posted by Nazghul-
Whatever you do don't roll a sb. You have no idea how bad we are in comparison to infils and ns's.
hunters arent better in beating those infils/ns's though ;).
 
R

-RG-Jaond

Guest
dosnt matter if you play sb or hunter you will still get zerged by 1fg+ of alb stealthers
 
W

Whisperess

Guest
Originally posted by Nazghul-
Whatever you do don't roll a sb. You have no idea how bad we are in comparison to infils and ns's.
not if you know how to play.
 
J

jarl

Guest
You wont realy be soling with a hunter m8. But you will be a very easy target.

U need a duo friend SB and remeber u can only do shit every 10 mins cus if you dont have camo up you just get yerself and yer SB friend killed.

Easy math, yer hits 1800, crappy evade 2 as deffense and u do poop for dmg. Yer enemies about same hits, have evade uber mofo. Initial attacks u for half yer hits and whack you for 200-300 per swing after that at 1.7ish speed :)

but hey! u have a pet !

ya need a steady partner or u will end up leeching random stealth wars or grp fights for a sliver of RPs

On the bright side, yer camo and gothi are both on 10 min timer, u can always time em :)
 
X

xajorkith

Guest
I have to agree with jarl there, playing a Hunter is hard; the hunter is at the bottom of the Stealth food chain, Infiltrators, Minstrels and Scouts all tame the hunter with ease.

One advantage of the hunter is that as real solo kills are so few you do remember them :)

When you get to R8L2+ and have bought TrueSight, Purge, IP, Avoid Pain 3 and all the prerequisites you can do well 1 V 1, but the most powerful char in DAoC, the infiltrator for some reason never goes solo, but prefer to go out in 3-5s.

So far on Excal only Fatbelly and Stringer have managed to get above R8L2 and both are feared solo.
 
D

Driwen

Guest
Originally posted by jarl
U need a duo friend SB and remeber u can only do shit every 10 mins cus if you dont have camo up you just get yerself and yer SB friend killed.
camo only works vs see hidden and I doubt many people will have see hidden. Without camo someone with see hidden will see you from 900 range(if you have 50 stealth), but as most assassins see see hidden as useless very little have it. So camouflage being down isnt as bad as it was 6 months ago.
If you are curious how many NS's have it just ask some sb's, if they still have see hidden. There will be even less infils who have it as they can only see 2 classes with it and both have camouflage (instead of ns and sb being able to use it against minstrell all the time).
 
N

Nazghul-

Guest
Originally posted by Whisperess
not if you know how to play.
Even if you know how to play you are lacking in damage and stun-ability compared to all other assassins.
 
R

Repent Reloaded

Guest
Originally posted by uglymug
if you wanna kill stuff...go SB

if you wanna have fun .. go hunter
thats the worst advice I've hurd in a long time.


Hunters can kill stuff and they are kinda fun

Shadowblades can kill stuff and they are kinda fun too.

Hunters use bows and have pets

Sb's have assassin moves and can envenom their weapons.

you might like one more then the other or none at all. Damn tis just a matter of opinion.
 
G

Gold-i2

Guest
Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
thats the worst advice I've hurd in a long time.


Hunters can kill stuff and they are kinda fun

Shadowblades can kill stuff and they are kinda fun too.

Hunters use bows and have pets

Sb's have assassin moves and can envenom their weapons.

you might like one more then the other or none at all. Damn tis just a matter of opinion.
You couldn't even bother to read his second post in the same thread?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Top Bottom