Stealther, Visual solo class, or FG rvr who has more fun.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondered we all play our different classes and chug along.

What is the most enjoyable to play out of the 3 catagories (not specific classes)....

I guess all have their down and up sides?

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
censimilia's Sig said:
Censimilia, Elite Archer of Post Mortem.

"Elite" and Post Mortem in 1 sentence o_O :)

ur "Elite" or ur Post Mortem. Both dont stuck with eachother.

back 2 topic.

zerg (at least 5-6-7-8 vs. 1) best fun ingame.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Censi plz stop using cloak on me so i loose buffs ;(

having some really good solo fights etc with u atm, but i also like fg fights :), disliked it when Galid added and u IP'd :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
solo visible hurts sometimes, but is still fun imho

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I really enjoy my sorc solo and in a group could never get away with my inf though. Had a bit of fun running about on my merc as well but its a lot harder to play solo with him.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
fun is personal taste, i think playing a hero solo (in old frontiers) was the most fun, though others would hate it.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
i think playing a hero solo (in old frontiers) was the most fun.

have had good fun against a rr8 Hero at dl in OF as i was rr4. 4got his name, he was a gm of Vigilance. But was quit funny 2 play hide and seek with him. :)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Playing fg rvr is alot more fun then a solo .. stealther or not.. problem is ofcourse you need to win a bit to have some fun atleast :D so good group is necessary... a set grp with regularly (sp?) the same people is usually alot of fun.
Stealthers are just toys when nothing better to do imo :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
enjoy my druid in fg vs fg fights , warrior is fun solo when I meet other tanks :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I like a challenge, solo cleric (+smitebot buffs these days... I'm weak!) is a good laugh.

Occassus bridge is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Though in the same way that "chocolates" involves some form of chocolatey coating, Occassus bridge usually involves a coating of stealtehrs :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer we had some good fights fedakin..

soz about kite tactics but basically I have to get you down to 50%, then with WH up I sheer and we tussle, and you still nearly tear me a new one.. .nerf your thane he is tough as nails.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
solo bard was best fun but it got ruined :p

now i guess a good fg at the right time is the most fun, but small groups in morning and stuff can be great aswell.. it depends 100% on the state of rvr, sometimes its incredibly boring and sometimes its great fun

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
fg vs fg
or when 2 infils try to kill rr10 bm :D

and censi, add 4th category aswell ..
stealther fg, thats what PM runs.. suck tbh :E

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
censi said:
Just wondered we all play our different classes and chug along.

What is the most enjoyable to play out of the 3 catagories (not specific classes)....

I guess all have their down and up sides?

Friar . Decent in 1v1 melee and and great in pve for frming and a overall fun class

Scout ok i suposse but i dont enjoy him much . i either get raped by assasins/tanks in melee or qc/stunned/moc'd by casters.. but can be fun at times. (no fz or slam before fotm chants come)

Theurg used to absoloutly hate playing her. but started playing her again recently in decent rvr grps and i am starting to enjoy her again. hence farming my ass off to get her toa'd .. can solo or be viable in a grp with her also which helps.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
stealther fg, thats what PM runs.. suck tbh

we suck so hard that we need to be fg to take down a fg mids/albs

i want to have fun with my guild mates, same as u :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
it sux when you are a soloer looking for solo fights and 2 stealthers gank you all the time cos they cant solo you alone. Hello Censi, Hello Galid :) (but censi pwned me today :) - dam cloak shear buff thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom