Stealther RvR on excal

Galuder

Fledgling Freddie
Im thinking about making a return to euro servers after some time on US servers and was wondering how the stealther game is? is there alot of stealth zergs, or alot of solo, duo and trio ppl running around?

thx

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Stealth zergs. But its ok, MoC+SoI does the trick!

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
muchos stealth zergs tbh isnt really many stealthers that solo it seems, well if there is they dont attack me :mad:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
hib's and mid's have been zerging ALOT (havnt seen many alb zerg's around as i tend to only duo), but u can find some nice 1-3 action, takes some time tho

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
All realms zerging, mostly alb from my pov despite having most of the relics, like now for example, on Brynja bridge, Xdi (inf) with 1 scout (willem) and 2 mincers.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It's not that bad really, not that I play Gear a lot, but when I took him out most of my problem was coming from visuals, not from stealthers.

Obviously you know there are some that will zerg your ass to hell and back, but that's the nature of the game and how it goes if you go out solo, so again no hard feeling.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
hib's and mid's have been zerging ALOT (havnt seen many alb zerg's around as i tend to only duo), but u can find some nice 1-3 action, takes some time tho

ALOT??
Like 10 or so in the one place? :)

ackkk, everyone does it, albs are no different from mids who are no different from hibs who are no different than albs when it comes to stealth zergs

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You never get to the boss mob without killing his minions ;)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
ALOT??

ackkk, everyone does it, albs are no different from mids who are no different from hibs who are no different than albs when it comes to stealth zergs
well i only tend to duo / solo and go away from zergy area's so dont see the alb zerg's all i can say is that hib's and mid's do tend to zerg alot...
and ye i guess alb does it aswell xD

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to solo...But started to duo a lot more recently just because its usually 2+ fights im getting myself into :x.

+ duoing is more fun ofc :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I am solo alot and when Im not Im duoing with a r/l friends shade, even when duo you are outnumbered in most fights, I recommend you getting messpoison (Or in albs case a mincer that messes) if you want to be able to get any kills at all.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Lies I "solo"

u are such a lil liar dafft :p btw when do u wanna duel again without ur homies :p... btw i mostly Duo with my GF :p

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Mixal Quixote <Black Company>, Level 50 Shadowblade <----Smells like Easymode

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Stealth RvR is very frustrating at the moment imo, if you can put up with having one 1v1 or 2v2 fights every 30 ports out, then I envy you. :(

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I solo! unless really active in keepdefense.. and thats not often.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
why do i almost never find any solo stealthers when im out trying to solo? ;) when i read here almost every stealther solo but when im out i always get zergt :(

an yes i know im not always solo but im just tired of getting zergt by noob mid stealthers :touch:

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Lies I "solo"

thats Not true dafft..lol

however all this bullshit about stealthzergs is utter toss, If you are a full group of mixed classes..ur a group...if your 4 stealthers ur a zerg..

UTTER TOSS...

Stealth groups rock :clap:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
ALOT??

haha, that would be the right clip to post here indeed :)
zerg sux, adders sux.. reason it sux is that i most likely dont win the fight.. :p but thats just how it is.. one need to be smarter etc, when ur alone and ur facing 2+.. makes it more fun, tho less rlm pts/or just more deaths..

Never understood why people make stealthers when they are going to group up 90% of the time anyway, just don't get it.
Where is the fun part in always having backup in all fights and steamroll ppl who are clearly outnummbered - and ppl who waste alot of time MLing thier stealther and EQing it wtf is up with that not like u will need good gear and ML abilities to kill ppl 8 vs 2, or?

...beyond common sense tbh. :)

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
I solo until I get jumped by about 5 Alb stealthers at once (not normally hibs that go around with 5 people...normally 3 I find)...
After I get jumped, I group with guildies...then I find that every stealther somehow has a Gasoline-magnet and aims for the Kobold first....
Then I get annoyed and log out :m00:

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
washington said:
thats Not true dafft..lol

however all this bullshit about stealthzergs is utter toss, If you are a full group of mixed classes..ur a group...if your 4 stealthers ur a zerg..

UTTER TOSS...

Stealth groups rock :clap:

Stealth groups are for noobshits, and they suck.

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
solo action is ok if you have stealth or speed so you dont get ganked by visible grps all the time, and while there are a few stealth grps there also are some soloers( the problem is to find them, but they are around )

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Galuder said:
Im thinking about making a return to euro servers after some time on US servers and was wondering how the stealther game is? is there alot of stealth zergs, or alot of solo, duo and trio ppl running around?

thx

Don't return is my advice, not as a stealther anyhows, the stealthzerging of recent is beyond a joke.

Keffo

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
haha, that would be the right clip to post here indeed :)
zerg sux, adders sux.. reason it sux is that i most likely dont win the fight.. :p but thats just how it is.. one need to be smarter etc, when ur alone and ur facing 2+.. makes it more fun, tho less rlm pts/or just more deaths..

No offense but what the fuck are you doing in Pain then? you are an ok guy, but is it to get buffs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom