Stealther balance what would you change?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
then again a hybrid specced ranger is > a melee specced hunter in melee.

oh and a wellplayed high rr ranger should be the hardest stealther target for a minstrel to fight.

My mincer is 100% tweaked for stealth wars and id say a melee spec hunter is the hardest as i have no defence(evade shield spec i do have chain) and they use sun weps.

And for the ppl saying remove stealth from mincers, fine if u give me 500 p ml 10 all artis lvl 10 and a free 1-50 with auto train and a lvl 50 BB of my choise then fine, ill make a hunter as it is now i couldnt care less if i got grps. im offered one now and then i allways say no as im a stealther.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Sbs and Nss with dot mine viper 3 str con debuff is pretty damn hard even with 25% body dot redux from warlord and IP and even with purge all but dot mine can be reapllyed.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
1)Remove Pets tracking stealthed targets, its bullshit.
2)Give all classes speccing in stealth Safe Fall. Varying degrees with the top Safe fall at maybe 35 stealth? Maybe even based on level of char.
3)Remove all of the See hidden/detect hidden whatever abilities so that stealth is once again stealth.
4)Allow stealthers who are grouped to see each other, albeit in stealth form, up to clipping distance (im a soloer so dont whine at me).
5)Something needs to be done about Qui cap, but im not sure what. Removing it would probably open a can of worms, so maybe allow stealthers to get an extra qui bonus from toa items above cap. So you could get +25 qui cap and actually use it as opposed to it being worthless?
6)Finally allow scouts to get 10% to all 3 toa bonuses, i mean WTF?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
xajorkith.

your fight scenario about is like a scout getting the jump on you with bow and the scout being out of range to set the insta pet on... eg your unstealthed.

sure your gonna eat fooking arrows in that scenario.

the range advantage is nothing.... Sure if they at the top of a tower or summin u aint gonna be able to hit them.... but fook me you would be crazy to try... snipe mages instead or summin...

hunter is imo the strongest of the archer classes. u just got to have a good suite and the array of timers and ofc elemental damage spears.

honestly though I seen what good hunters can do but its scary how few good ones there are... most are cannon fodder to any ranger because they dont have the right suites.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Scout and hunter in open field.
Scout uses a 5.8 critshot and spanks the hunter hard
Hunter casts pet
Hunter selects Pet attack <enemy is too far away>
Another arrow spanks hunter
Hunter selects Pet attack <enemy is too far away>
Another arrow spanks hunter,
Hunter selects Pet attack <Your pet sprints to attacker>
Hunter dead.

Bollocks!

If I`m able to land a crit shot on a Hunter, the Hunter needs to stand around unstealthed looking stupid (=not fighting etc.). If that´s the case, then yes, I might kill you before your pet can reach me... but then, you deserved to die. In all other cases, the Scout *might* get off ONE crit IF he´s specced higher in MoS but he´s certainly not out of range for pets. And in that case, the Scout has wasted a lot of rp´s to get his MoS which is completely gone after the initial crit
See, this is where you seem to be unable to accept reality. Hunters DO get an edge over Scouts in the normal open field battle and in normal mode, i.e. starting from stealth. Dude, seriously, I know that you know your class and that you´re an experienced player. But please do me a favour and take a step back. Your pet is a MIGHTY toll against us Scouts and if you´re playing carefully, you won´t get into the situations you describe.

Nexu

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
I think it's not too bad the way it is at the moment ^^. There are some issues that should be looked at, but it's not too far off balanced-ish.
Im with You. that its not too far away from balanced.
tbh u could get abit angry sometimes :clap:

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
stealthers is way to OP :((( i can only kill 4-5 at a time with my sorc :(((((

J

John Doe

have special "scout boats" going from the docks to the normal destinations, just that they go 2x faster then normal, but only stealthed ppl can embark.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
My 50 cents

From Mid SB point of view :

1-Change REMEDY timer to 15mins reuse timer and 30 secs duration

2-Give better rr5 to Infil/SB

3-Lower Infil spec points to match NS/BS ones

4-Give Infils DF at a lower spec lv

5-Give SB 4-5sec stun style after evade at the same lv as Infils (see above)

6-Increase PA/BS2 dmg...(u find a proper way)

7-Either not let more than 1 brittle guards to be summoned .. or make PA/BS/another CS style to land the hit (FFS..we dont attack casters anymore; and Ml6spikes dont kill all brittles if 2-3)

8-Pets should loose stealther target when he stealthed...not vanishes...omg...with these mines and adds ... we will be saved (maybe) only once in 15 mins..AFTER we spec 5 (at least) points ??

9-Remove stealth spec line from Mincer

10- Remove MOS and or change it so that a bow-class has inferior
possibilities to find an Assasin (remember OF ?, GOD I LOVED SeeHidden) ( u do have range to add, thats enough :p )

11-Camo timer should be 5 mins

12- U might not believe it ... But we like 100% swing chance ... make Mid dual wielding to give better dmg than 60something per cent at LA spec 1

13-Give Midgard a proper speed Malice's axe to use as Off-hander

14-Since make all "special" realm buffs ... "grp-only"

15-Do something with Hib side stun...these guys make it even if u /face...

16-Drop the timer on Mezz poison to 15-20 mins

17-Remove Anti-Stealther NPCs

18-Renove castable Stealth Lore

19-A Weapskill/Con debuff poison would be good...but we can live without

20-MAke it so that u cant be attacked when FZed ( is the timer 15-20 mins ? if not ..make it)

21-Hunters need another Stun style except that lol back style

22-Be able to see as a shade your grpm8 wherever he is

23- If doable ..give or we as community discuss on a place for solo-duo stealth grps to fight each other from time to time :p ( i love to solo..really)

24-While "vanishing"...give a "Your target has vanished..suck his balls" msg

I think that sums it a bit...nothing more can come in mind atm

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
just wanted to add something about minstrels;

they are horrible OP:ed, friend of mine has one fully toa:d rr5+ ML10 Warlord, and my god nothing with melee can touch him,

ablative, winged helm, gov proc, battler, malice, SoM, war guard, IP2, bolstering battlecry (just 10% but still 10%) and healprocs on rest of his stuff, and mind that he hasn't specced much of his points in passives, at rr8+ he'll be one tough mofo to beat.

and of course don't forget his overpowered chain, 9sec stunn, 2xDD's, and another stuff to rip apart his opponents :)

If I'd be a assasin i'd be scared facing this

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
oo and add that he never solos because I'm his faithful companion :) and we have no problems taking out 3-4 people if we get the jump!

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Hunters having a pet (same as dual wield) is unfair...

Hunter pet is considered their 2nd wpn & can be controlled - DW cant. (Tests have shown that Hunter's pet doesnt 1/2 block rate - they count as an extra attacker ie 2v1)

Stealther balance :-
1) Remove MoS or limit the dectection ranges. 600 is too much couple that with SL & you're talking about 1k detection range, thats the same range as FZ - or simply, stand in the middle of a bridge & you can see who's coming through the arch.

2) Remedy up'd to 10/15 min timer for 30sec

3) Remove pets ability to attack a stealthed person.

4) Remove SL from non stealthers

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
3) Remove pets ability to attack a stealthed person.

Have seen this in many replies....

This of course would be a major nerf to hunters.... When Hunters can see stealthed stealthers they wouldn't be able to put pet on them unless Hunter uncovered the stealther first... this is bollux.

My pet has been nerfed enough thx (Tether restrictions, Vanish, TOA bonus's making pet less powerful, now pulls guards & mobs onto Hunter even when hunter is stealthed (really fecking annoying this), unable to traverse water plane etc).

Also I'd like to add that engage needs to keep Scout in combat, none of this blocking 100 gazilion arrows and then poof Scout disappears…..

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I understand for the hunter but Im mainly talking of the following instances:

1) infil/NS/SB lays Spike down, BD/SM/cabby/sorc/mincer/chanter/menta/hunter/menta runs over spike sets pet on aggresive & then pet runs after infil/NS/SB whilst they're stealthed.

2) infil/NS/SB destealthed by aoe - they run away 10 sec later they stealth up, pet class sets pets on aggresive - pet follows assassin!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Also I'd like to add that engage needs to keep Scout in combat, none of this blocking 100 gazilion arrows and then poof Scout disappears…..

thats been fixed on US. not sure if its hit us yet but it will do if it hasnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom