Stealther-balance; is there any ?

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
ev0_o said:
Hunters: After loosing AP / full IP etc kinda got relegated to server bitch, Feel sorry for any hunters without FZ or Battler on their hip, Evade2 is nowhere near enough defense, Bow dmg doesnt have range nor dmg of Alb/Hib, But spear dmg is good, ofc theres the problem of it landing (2 scouts i met cross blocking eachother for e.g) and the evade rates from infils ( my p.b is 11 evades in a row, ironicly i still won tho :p ) That aside, my dmg ranges from 300-920, So cant complain, Still prefer hunter over any other stealther i've played. Whatever floats your boat i guess

Go away Snoring !! :p You prety much owned me before few weeks or so. Before NF, hunters didnt had any chance against my unbuffed paladin, but now i saw you unstealthing behind me and hunt me down with that big spear of yours. What else you want for your hunter anyway. Get lost :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Solo is a bitch as a mincer - most other stealthers have damage outputs around twice yours even accounting for the dds and whatnot.FZ is somewhat a lifesaver - so i use it a lot - not for easymode but mainly because it means i can drop most other stealthers to about 1/3 hits before they get a hit in, and have the stun saved back for dealing with adds/mezzing.

The hardest i find are rangers without a sodding doubt - they hit obscenely hard if properly specced,hunters i find i hurt a lot more if not specced 2h since my templates atypical in that i have capped dex/quick too which makes the evades nicer.Infils ive fought on my ranger (dug him out briefly post NF for a laugh - epic kit only no MLs), and he got a beating, but dealt out one too - old fashioned sniper spec but still managed to kick most of their asses when they were <rr5...

Im glad to see archers returned to something of their former power, though maybe mythic went a tiny bit ott ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom