Stealth.

O

old.Hellskor

yes, it does something.

but according to mythic you'd need Dev-Tools to notice the effect ;)

O

old.Belorfyn

Hellskor, you sure ? :)
(Edit: baah someone deleted the 5 posts of same message, now people miss the joke:))

Anyway, I remember Sanya saying in one grab bag that above 50 stealth would make see hidden range even shorter (after 1.62). Dunno if the difference between for example 50 and 60 is same as difference between 40 and 50 when considering see hidden range.
If that is the case, it would mean something for archers and minstrels.

F

Fafnir

Ok, what about envenom? Does higher skill just make you able to use higher poisons, 39 envenom +11 = lifebane. And nothing to duration and damage? :)

Working on my staffblade spec :)

O

old.Hellskor

actually it were 7 or 8 Belorfyn ;)

Edit : wrong name there

W

Wibbler2

Originally posted by Fafnir
Ok, what about envenom? Does higher skill just make you able to use higher poisons, 39 envenom +11 = lifebane. And nothing to duration and damage? :)

Yes, if you have 39 +11 envenom, you can use Lifebane with no penalties (afaik) :)

F

Fafnir

I just wanted to know if you got any bonus for higher envenom than 50. But nm. Does stealth run speed increase with higher stealth :)

So will a 61 stealth run faster than a 50 stealth? :)

C

Cyradix

I think the only difference will be that you will be noticed less by the high level mobs....

X

XeffoInfil

stealth above 50 i heard makes no difference in RvR. only PvE as said by Cyr.

S

succi

Tests have been done , makes you run faster when stealthed

C

Cyradix

Sure, but would you spend all those spec points on stealth and gimp yourself? 34->50 stealth are alot of points.....

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Cyradix
Sure, but would you spend all those spec points on stealth and gimp yourself? 34->50 stealth are alot of points.....
Find my post on Midgard Forum. I'm not making a sb to go own all and everyone. This char is for fun. Just have not really decided if i'm gonna take him to 50 yet :)

L

Lynxian

Stealth

I remember from an old Grab Bag where someone asked the same thing that Sanyas answer is: Above 50, stealth affects your character a little, but it´s so little that it´s not noticable.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Re: Stealth

Originally posted by lynxian
I remember from an old Grab Bag where someone asked the same thing that Sanyas answer is: Above 50, stealth affects your character a little, but it´s so little that it´s not noticable.

I belive the term you are looking for is "deminishing returns"....

Users who are viewing this thread