Stealth Wars - Scout of Infil

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
got a level 21 infi on the way,so watch out for cereys she is gonna be quite somt thing soon just need to get the hang of it,got quite a lot of practice on excal so stealth you later :clap: :touch: :twak:

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i have all 3 alb stealthers at lvl 50 and i enjoy playing them all.

Inf is by far the hardest, due to being a bit situational. You have to get the jump on someone, and it can be tricky to get into that close range due to visibles being so much faster then me :) BUT on the other hand, when you manage to line up that perfect PA it feels very good.

Scout is by far the easiest. If someone runs past you just stop and wait until they're at appropriate distance and pincushion them. If an assassin class or a melee ranger jumps you your'e pretty much fooked if they have purge up or you don't hurt them enough with your bow after you slam them.

Mincer is great fun too, a bit tricky to play due to all the utility they have, lots of swapping instruments around etc and no matter how many things i'm doing at once there's always something more i should do too. :)
The reason i don't play mu mincer is he isn't TOA'd yet. Have loads of fancy artis activated on him but lack a good template, mincers are hard to spellcraft.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
oh btw cereys is a saracen infiltrator just watch out for caps if you auto allocate your points cos im capped in dex atm

Gamah

Banned
Don't roll a minstrel, get zerged by all the fucktards who wank over IRVR because they are so shit they can't get rpts apart from adding and leeching..sound bitter? I am :E

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Don't roll a minstrel, get zerged by all the fucktards who wank over IRVR because they are so shit they can't get rpts apart from adding and leeching..sound bitter? I am :E

Too late

Already have half the artis activated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom