Stealth Friar nerf?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Can't seem to find anything about it in the patch notes (both EU and US ones) but with the recent patch the Friar group HoT delve (highest level one) went from 100 to 80 delve, bit weird that theres no notes concerning this or is it just a bug on GOA's part?
Weird that they decrease a value with 20% and not state it anywhere.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Can't seem to find anything about it in the patch notes (both EU and US ones) but with the recent patch the Friar group HoT delve (highest level one) went from 100 to 80 delve, bit weird that theres no notes concerning this or is it just a bug on GOA's part?
Weird that they decrease a value with 20% and not state it anywhere.

Need it, they got too much love!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
misleading title tbh... i thought friars were given stealth:-/

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
misleading title tbh... i thought friars were given stealth:-/

Hah, that would be the day :p (and boy would they be fotm)

Provender

Fledgling Freddie
I've only got the Lv34 HOT, it delves for 65 in my spell list, but for 81 from the pulsing icon - because of the x1.25 equal spec level effect.

I haven't delved the 44 HOT in a spell list, but I had noticed when other friars had cast it on me in the distant past that the pulsing icon delved for 100. This would match a spell list delve of 80 - which is what the Herald spell list says it should be.

I guess the spell list delve value may have been wrong previously and they corrected it on the quiet. No nerf afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom