Stats for races?

M

~Mobius~

Does anyone know the stats for each race? I'd imagine that Tarutaru make good casters, humans good all rounders, elves good rogues and those big brown things good tanks but is there any actual statistics yet? :)

S

Sparda_soul

look on the links bit, and depending on what you starting class depend on how the stats work
but roughly

Hume = average joe blogs
Elvaan = well unlike DAoC and most other games, these seem more like combat class, prolly best for hybid tanks, or defense
Mithra = the high dex low hits class, good for thiefs ect
Galka = 100% pure combat class this
Tarutaru = the magic users

remember one thing though, and race can be any class, just some races are better at some stuff then others

S

Sharma

Mithrans really suit my play style on most games, fast and such, its been a little streak i like fast and powerful but at the expense of taking in less damage.

Purrrfect.

X

xcpt

Originally posted by Sparda_soul
look on the links bit, and depending on what you starting class depend on how the stats work
but roughly

Hume = average joe blogs
Elvaan = well unlike DAoC and most other games, these seem more like combat class, prolly best for hybid tanks, or defense
Mithra = the high dex low hits class, good for thiefs ect
Galka = 100% pure combat class this
Tarutaru = the magic users

remember one thing though, and race can be any class, just some races are better at some stuff then others

yep u got it right there :)

M

~Mobius~

Ta, how do stats go over to your next job though?

L

-Lonewolf-

Your stats just go from your initial starting class

So for example if you chose Thief then decided to become a dragoon you would not be as strong as someone who chose Warrior and then went to Dragoon when u reached lvl 70

Your cap would be less in other words

Kinda use the base class as a stepping stone stats wise to your advanced class that way you have a better idea of not gimping yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom