state of the game

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I havent played for a while, am thinking of resubbing, but its so quiet on FH, shall i try it out, what is the state of the game?

:m00:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I have't been playing the last few weeks so I'm not sure.
It might be best to wait for 1.3 to come out and then ask, as that is on the horizon.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I havent played for a while, am thinking of resubbing, but its so quiet on FH, shall i try it out, what is the state of the game?

:m00:

how long is "a while"? :)

hard to tell whats changed when we dont know when you stopped ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
It's fun ;) it's better than it was a month ago, there's issues with balance (aoe's etc.) that some way has been made to fix on test (but not quite tested enough ;) too much sledgehammer).

Land of the dead is pretty neat (on test) if a little buggy still (which is why I'm glad it's still on test ;))

Will be nice when it gets here, assuming the pop cap isn't stupidly low...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
On Karak-Norn...

Played 3 nights in a row this week. Brief summary:

Night 1 - Order dominated. We were on the run the whole evening. Had a lot of fun doing guerilla style hit 'n' run fighting.

Night 2 - Operation Bubblegum. Alliance event to show a fort could be taken prime time despite the whiners. Mission accomplished. We had 4 warbands or so. This had been in planning for over a week.

Night 3 - Destruction dominated. No forts taken but zones controlled pretty much by Destruction across the maps.

There is much whinage about AoE (some of it justified) and there are a few particular <cough> 'quirks' of certain classes that create problems here and there but overall its pretty good fun.

EDIT: Most of the posting is done on Warhammer Alliance, or occasionally on the heavily modded official GOA forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom