state of the BGs

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
are they busy these days? exping a NS and my plan is to stop off in each BG and get a level in each of them, had a bit of fun in thid but am now level 25 so cant enter, anyone ever go to BG2 or 3?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
are they busy these days? exping a NS and my plan is to stop off in each BG and get a level in each of them, had a bit of fun in thid but am now level 25 so cant enter, anyone ever go to BG2 or 3?

molvik is next active after thid m8 then leirv

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Leir isn't active either unless you call beating the crap out of everybody and making him log after several tries to get a decent fight active.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Was there last night with 6 hibs running around jumping on the 2-3 solo unbuffed albs. Last time I was there it was the same but with Mids running a fg vs solo enemies. When you outnumber both enemy realms present in the zone how much fun is it to never leave your towers and never leave /stick range of your 6 friends?

Eventually I took to just sitting down when my stealth got popped as there was no escaping from the 3 lots of BD pets and their warlock buddies, or the wardens with 3 NS's on stick.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Molvik still pwns all bg's too bad there is hardly ever neone in there nemore :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Now had a fight at the shore against a champion who saw me, jumped down from keep, run all the way to me on half health, IP'ed up and dropped ST, he was still going down just to have his Eld buddy run by, stun nuke me and well you know the rest.

It must be really rewarding to own someone like that, make him leave and run around alone in the BG.

I do "/who Lei" quite often and all I see is a few people popping in and leaving again, they all make prolly the same sad experience.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Logged now. Like 12 people ganking me over and over again.

Good job, you rock guys, keep it up, it's for the best of the BG.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Leir isn't active either unless you call beating the crap out of everybody and making him log after several tries to get a decent fight active.

I don't understand how you can say Leirvik isnt active after you were there last night in a group fighting a group of hibs and assorted solo middies.

I sat and watched you guys try and take a tower, only to get wiped by mids and have the hib group steam in and steal it. Then i sat and watched while you tried to retake the tower, with more than a FG I must add.

Leirvik is a small combat area, 8-10 from each realm is all it needs to be buzzing.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
I don't understand how you can say Leirvik isnt active after you were there last night in a group fighting a group of hibs and assorted solo middies.

I sat and watched you guys try and take a tower, only to get wiped by mids and have the hib group steam in and steal it. Then i sat and watched while you tried to retake the tower, with more than a FG I must add.

Leirvik is a small combat area, 8-10 from each realm is all it needs to be buzzing.

Oh come on, I left when the tower camping team consisting of the Bainshee, some Eld, a Warden, some stealthers and other nukers got reinforced by a Bard and a Druid. So did all others.

We couldn't even setup a ram.

Later at night I was solo there and a BD/Shammy felt the need to team up against me.

Not going to any of the BG's for now, powerleveling and the greed for RPs/RAs made them dead in my opinion.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Not going to any of the BG's for now, powerleveling and the greed for RPs/RAs made them dead in my opinion.

RvR is no different tbh.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
It's a bigger area I can choose.

but the people there are generally much higher RR & enjoy nothing more than 'skillfully' pwning low-RR toons ...

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

thats just hibs though.. oh, and me towards albs ^^

Nexu

Fledgling Freddie
Givf molvik action back :) ftw:touch:

i got some chars upcomming :) champ/blade and more from mid and alb too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom