state of caledonia

M

Malena

hi, im hib these days i am playing my eldri lvl 35 called minixxcal.

Usually these days there are near 1.5 fg hibs en caledonia on afternoon and night and 1 fg albs. i Hope mids join caledonia 4 fun cos these days im a little fat to charge albs at his pk cos they dont leave pk....In thidranki i think always thare are 2 fg albs camping mb and hibs dont camp his pk....Always charge 2 fg albs trying kill someone, and hibs usually are near 4 or 5 peeps....

Plz come to caledonia /lvl 30 make realm hibi get same ppl in that lvl as u.

Try to quit our ck ;P. BB

L

leviathane

hibs can still do /level 24 tho come bg aswell :m00:

L

living

well leave ur zerg behind then.. u gotta be kiddin if u call 30+ hibs 1.5fg :) No point to run out of tk, die, release, and repeat.

Anyway i owned a bunch of u at HB solo :)

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by living

Owned me once, and the second time I just mezzed u, gave a hug and ran:p Was loads of fun tonight tbh, well until Hibs started camping APK:eek:

O

opoc

well leave ur zerg behind then.. u gotta be kiddin if u call 30+ hibs 1.5fg :) No point to run out of tk, die, release, and repeat.

Pfft i was there when you was /who showed 23 :eek:

S

Sharma

Re: Re: state of caledonia

Originally posted by leviathane
hibs can still do /level 24 tho come bg aswell :m00:

Not quite, /level auto gives 30. :)

L

living

sshot118.jpg

http://libing.friserverplads.dk/sshot118.jpg

Notice that /who caled gave 8 albs.. now prolly some poeple who had died and so on but sure more hibs down there than albs at atk :) No way im gonna go down alone ^^.. did try and get some duels but hard without leechers from any side.. Also some hibs got to close to tk when duelling me and im truely sorry.

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Owned me once, and the second time I just mezzed u, gave a hug and ran:p Was loads of fun tonight tbh, well until Hibs started camping APK:eek:

Yea lots of bards there, got messed quite a few times only to see my kill run away :( Think i got u later on tho at atk :)

That hib guild with the white/light green cloak and a tree as emblem do fight well, they managed to kill people resting at atk walls and then get away without guards killing them (lucky gits, 90% of all the guards where bugged and stuck, also got a screenie with alb tk guards at ck :))

And thanks for the duels they are alot more fun :)

G

gorfiniel

Was more Hibs for sure than Albs, and you don't mention the fact that we had you guys holed up in the ck for probly over an hour, had both doors down with never more than 15 albs in the zone and only 1 cleric and 2 friars for heals, fighting against 1001 bloody chanters and whoever that pita animist is :)

Been having way too much fun in Cale since I found out it was active again - if you don't like camping apk or don't like getting pinned down in ck nobody is forcing you to stay, you could go play another toon or go exp, whatever. Running around getting ganked by 3x the amount of enemies ain't fun for us, camping apk ain't fun for you, pity.

/Wave to Lunnii and OBrien and anyone else I've chased and been chased around by in there, enjoying it bigtime, especially the smaller fights!

D

dwali

sshot118.jpg

http://libing.friserverplads.dk/sshot118.jpg

Notice that /who caled gave 8 albs.. now prolly some poeple who had died and so on but sure more hibs down there than albs at atk :) No way im gonna go down alone ^^.. did try and get some duels but hard without leechers from any side.. Also some hibs got to close to tk when duelling me and im truely sorry.

Yea lots of bards there, got messed quite a few times only to see my kill run away :( Think i got u later on tho at atk :)

That hib guild with the white/light green cloak and a tree as emblem do fight well, they managed to kill people resting at atk walls and then get away without guards killing them (lucky gits, 90% of all the guards where bugged and stuck, also got a screenie with alb tk guards at ck :))

And thanks for the duels they are alot more fun :)

Bahhh why dident u snapshot me then Exotic the Crazy PA wallclimber ;)

O

old.logun

i've been in caledonia for 3 evenings in a row now it has been very fun.

due to the ck guards being very buggy and seeing through stealth most of the time makes climbs the walls of the keep pretty pointless till it's fixed , but i did kill alot of poeple inside on my first night there.

during my time there i was able to gain Augmented quickness 2 and dodger 2 thanks to the hibs :) this should make lvling a little easier.

thanks for making my first caledonia experience a good one :clap:

would also like to thank some hibs , Obrien is one of these hibs i must have killed him many times but only after his triple weild had run out cos that stings like hell.
A luri nightshade called aminada or somthing , was wanting a 1 on 1 with this luri before i left but she must have logged :)
A firbolg bm with 2 crush weapons think his name was snoff or somthing , PA'd this bm once or twice but never again he hurts like hell.

There is many other hibs i would like to thank but can't remember there names.
anyways hibs thanks for the great fun :) maybe see you around another day.

Oh and somone teach Songboy ( bard ) some manners /laugh spaming albs when he did jack dmg to any of em

Z

Zonder

Bards ain't supposed to deal 'jack dmg' .. though it's kinda childish i admit.

C

Coffeus

Ported to Caldonia earlier..CK under attack and albs badly outnumbred so i head on over get on battlements and for the next 30 mins get PA'd every 5 mins by the same lame bug abusing NS who doesnt see anything wrong with a PA through a damn brick wall....shame you can outnumber us two to one and still not have the courage to put up a clean fight.

T

Thorgald

nice to acually see the albs whine about getting outnumbered for once :)

and i still think the hibs have every right to do what they are doing in caledonia after what albs/mids did to them in aber and thid :)

D

Danya

PAing through a wall is a legitimate tactic FYI. Same as you can PBAE through walls and doors, you can also melee attack through them. Anyway, if you don't want to get PAed through the wall, don't stand by the climb point!

C

cogs

Living what the hell was that ae you were using yesterday, some siege weapon?

It hurt like hell, you 1 shotted me like 5 times :(

M

Malena

gorfiniel your range is the best but remember MINIXXCAL powns u :p

C

Coffeus

Originally posted by Danya
PAing through a wall is a legitimate tactic FYI.

Legitimiate in the sense that GoA wont ban the little wanker because its too much work ? To me stabbing people who are the other side of a wall and knowing they cant fight back is cheating.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Coffeus
Legitimiate in the sense that GoA wont ban the little wanker because its too much work ? To me stabbing people who are the other side of a wall and knowing they cant fight back is cheating.
Legitimate because you can just hit back. I've hit plenty of assassins through walls before. I've had small fights with people through keep doors too. :p
Melee attacks don't require line of sight, thus hitting through solid objects is not considered cheating. If you get hit there's nothing to stop you hitting back or having a caster pbae/gtae them back.

E

etaew

yup had some nice fights from my wallclimb experiences on the outside and inside climb points.. completly fair imo if u can fight back.. and yus.. even casters can press f6 and fight back too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom