State of albion alliances

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
having been part of Unity and fellowship, i have come to the conclusion that both alliances have a lack of communication between them.

This is a call from a loyal albion player for all albion alliances to merge into one great alliance.

I think this is required, to forward information to players and guilds, especially after yesterdays hammering.

Ok it was started during the day, by which time when most albion players came online there was no way to stop the hibgard train of destruction.

Discuss.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Could be a plan, because all Albs need to learn to work together in RvR. We saw last night how team work can beat us.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mega alliances can be pretty unfun places to be...

We just need some communication between the existing alliances for things like RvR BGs.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
having been part of Unity and fellowship, i have come to the conclusion that both alliances have a lack of communication between them.

This is a call from a loyal albion player for all albion alliances to merge into one great alliance.

I think this is required, to forward information to players and guilds, especially after yesterdays hammering.

Ok it was started during the day, by which time when most albion players came online there was no way to stop the hibgard train of destruction.

Discuss.

funneh u say hibgard, i saw 3 mids in all....moron or something?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
hibs did the work, mids has so low pop that they only took 1 tower when albs was busy with the hibs :)

But yes albs looks like they have a hard time when they dont have relics.. but it have been like that for 5 years now, nothing new there tho :m00:

Artorious

Fledgling Freddie
its a nice idea Sollac but getting everyone to do it will be hard. I'm up for it as another loyal alb player if anything happens:england:

in the end have fun all
:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom