stat migration

T

tris-

just wondering, how long does it take for starts to change after you convert them in the char sheet?
thanks.

Z

-Ziro-

It only moves 1 point at a time and that takes about a minute or two, so it depends how much you change them.

W

|WarpiG|

Once my buddy made master Doc, i moved everything i could into my mind pools... took about a day or 2 to fully migrate

some people think that eating helps... but i cant see how

T

tris-

i moved stats around 3 days ago and none of em moved yet :(

W

|WarpiG|

stats wont migrate wen your logged out as far as i know

T

tris-

sent a msg to a CSR, got a response in about 15 minutes, he said "i have migrated your stats, is this satisfactory?" :D

W

|WarpiG|

hehe a CSR responded in 15 mins?

thats gotta be a record :)

O

old.Cordain

Everytime I had an ingame problem I got it fixed by CSR within 15min. Just ask the General chat before writing ticket, there might be someone who could help.

W

|WarpiG|

i lost a pack full of deeds inside the wall of my house... asked in chat, they told me to write a ticket after 2 days the ticket had one of those standard replys saying that i had selected the wrong catagory and a CSR would be unable to help me... 2 days later another csr took 30 seconds to pull it from the wall :)

think it just depends on the server you are playing on, Eclipse is full of players writing tickets asking what the best tamable creature for a novice CH at 0/0/0/0 so it takes longer to get to the ones that actually need assistance :p

O

old.Cordain

It depends more on if there is a csr available. If there is only one or two I think they have to stay in the chat. If theres more they will help.

My friend was perma incapped and we got help right away. The csr even fixed the stat migration for him.

Users who are viewing this thread