Starting ranger is this a good end spec?

B

Brisk Mordain

heres my end spec for my ranger

Stealth 30
CD 23 (off hand hits more)
Pierce 34
Recurve 40
PF 40 (for Dex/Qui Buff mainly)

also if i had this as an end spec could anyone advise on what to mainly keep to lvl from lvl 5+ e.g Pierce to tank and kill easier or bows and pierce to hurt whilst i pull and hit fairly ok? or any other suggestions on whats best to raise first.

Thanks in advance :D

D

darbey

My first spec was maybe

Recurve Bow = 45
Piercing = 39
Stealth = 35
Pathfinding = 25
Celtic Dual = 20

However im probably on reflection gonna lower bow to 40 and spend the points either on blades or CD , havent decided yet . For levelling id leave stealth till last as u wont need it till end game rvr. Keep bow maxed and weapon skill least 2/3 . If you have a buffbot u could even lower pf to 16 (for speed burst).

I can post u a link to a good ranger soloing guide when i get home as i printed it off and dont have the link to hand.

A

Aran Thule

Quick answer :)

look at Http://www.critshot.com its the best site for all the archer classes and should have all the info you need guides, hunting areas ect.

As for progression, as darbey said, would get CD up to 4 as soon as you can to get an evade reactive.

P

pinball

Starting a ranger 2 spec gonna be:
40 recurve
44 pierce
21 CD
35 stealth
16 pf

or something like that :D

C

Crashtje

my current spec is:
50bow
41pierce
35stealth
23Cd

i got a buffbot tho :eek: if i cud respec i`d drop bow to 40 and pierce to 39 and spec pathfinding higher so i dont ened a bot as much

B

Brisk Mordain

thx for the help :) i have been on critshot.com but couldnt find what i needed so went to char builder and made the spec myself and checked what path finding abilities which where good so i went to 40 to get the higher Dex/Qui i could without hurting the or melee only promblem now i guess is lvling :D not got internet right now im using a friends PC buti might be getting 512Kb/s by christmass thx again for the help and might see one of you in hib sometime :)

A

Ailyn

im going to use buffbot whenever il start lvling my ranger and gonna go:

44 pierce
31 CD
40bow
16pf
34stealth

with 77 points from autotrain .. :)
might be something wrong but cant remember it :)

Users who are viewing this thread