Starting over

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So I am going to start on the new US servers on Midgard, Can anyone give me any advice on classes please!

Looking at Skald or Warrior

Everz

FH is my second home
Skald rocks rvr tbh, seem to be the current fotm.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
What kind of advice? Fun classes in rvr? Effective pve (so you can be rvr ready easier) ?

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Skalds are nice but there are tons of em on Ywain if I remember.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yeah kinda like that Jox,

Just messed around with a skald up to level 6 to try and get a feel for the controls again (it all seems very square :p)

Hoping that I can get access to my Eu accounts, and transfer my lvel 24 twinked skald over to ywain!

Few guys from Warhammer have moved over and we needed a speed class, so I got the skald!

So if anyone could point me into the direction of any beginners guides to playing a skald that would be swell.

Thanks.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe lvl pl chars first then you can knock out a new char in a few hours. Least thats what we did and 0 to 50 geared now takes under 8 hours. Pain to start off with but worth it in the long run imo ;)

edit: and make a sb to fight my melee scout :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Warrior is very good for the duels in Labby. Skald needs purge3 imo because there are so many reavers/champs around.

I have both and I think it's great how you can run round the frontiers quickly on the skald, this makes finding/escaping from fights easier. Also with mezz+zephyr you can deal with 2 on 1 situations.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Just roll a wl u kill anything and anyone allready from rr1 and the whine u get just makes it so much more fun :p that or bd :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
If you are starting completely from scratch on a new realm I'd suggest you coordinate properly with your buddies about what to roll. Sure it makes alot of sense to make rvr chars directly, but it will make pve harder

I guess on US it's less of an issue with the amount of people farming everything though

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Calaen! I just started aswell, whats your name? Do you wanna duo some? I just started a Shaman called Gullberg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom