starting on us classic

Kede

Fledgling Freddie
Its been a long time since I quit DAoC, but I wanna start playing again on a active server, where the common language is english. As far as I can see ppl tend to advice towards classic server. So thats where Im going. but are there any server forum for the server anywhere? Futhermore any guild recruiting?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
If you gonna play on Albion, ask someone from Retribution for an invite. It's a very nice and friendly guild I've been on. Always quite some people on even when it's off-hours in the US. I'm just taking a break for now cause I ain't got time to play but US Classic is the best choice you can make atm.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If you gonna play on Albion, ask someone from Retribution for an invite. It's a very nice and friendly guild I've been on. Always quite some people on even when it's off-hours in the US. I'm just taking a break for now cause I ain't got time to play but US Classic is the best choice you can make atm.

Agreed, classic servers are so busy and the choice of all 3 realms is good. Just get yourself to 50, dont worry about your equipment till then. Get champ level 10 and do the laby quests, at the end you will be rolling in accessories and one time drops.

You can manage with just epic, I got rr 1-5 on my skald in epic, with just a few laby otds.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, make something to kill heretics, there is a whole plague of them around ;)

Im starting up on mid (puzz the lvl 23 savage atm), so give a pm if you wanna duo or something!

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
You can create shaman to kill heretics.

Lets turn daoc into a AoE game.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Melee is what a Rej Tic cant take as there melee spec suffer from a high Rej and enhance spec so they cant kill most pets fast... and most likely a tank not at all. So, if you are a pet controlling class, set your pet on the tic and he has something to do. This if you cant have a tank take care of him. But that you most prolly did know allready.

Zede

Part of the furniture
L20 aug healer lookin for guild on classic !

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Any active EU based Albion guild on Bossiney that's taking members ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom