Starting on Camlann

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Well i know this post is useless but well, i dont lose anything asking.Me and a few friends are gonna roll here a small caster grp.

Some of us have played on mordred,others merlin and i played some mid/glastonbury on USA ...we are spanish tho, so well if you can help us out with some PL/acess or plats PM me we'll give back the favor in a month or so with comission of course we wont steal, we just want to lvl =)

Gins

Loyal Freddie
jeuj new players.
The best of luck getting leveling buddy.
dunno if you will find the plats you are looking for tho

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Talk to the SPaNniarD (random caps in the name) guild and say Mussratior is gay and you will get some PL love for sure

Ps Demolish is fat

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
who was demolish i only saw that fat troll in tir na nog

good troll war, but he played after active bm Demolix and now he breaking on another server or so...

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Tzi said:
Well i know this post is useless but well, i dont lose anything asking.Me and a few friends are gonna roll here a small caster grp.

Some of us have played on mordred,others merlin and i played some mid/glastonbury on USA ...we are spanish tho, so well if you can help us out with some PL/acess or plats PM me we'll give back the favor in a month or so with comission of course we wont steal, we just want to lvl =)

On weekends i can sometime help with lvl ... Theurg + fop bot, else try call guild Elite... Titan/Hyunkell.. he flame my farming cyclops with theur, because he can pull 10 mobs with necro and heal with bot, so he can be imo gad too in PvE...

Anyway, how i told, u can send me, im online only on my main "Clavia"... i want fast any another PvP grps what play in open area and dont camp healer house like The Dominion grps...

At lvl 45+ is easdy make 50, just do quests in Catacombs zones... big "+" on PvP is, that u can use Alb cata, mid cata and hib cata so 3* more quests.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
dont bother, mordred has more pop at EU primetime.

When is EU prime time for u?

for me 18:00-22:00, in this time arent on Mordred more than 150 ppls...

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
Yea i played on MDK looong ago =) and no,mordred is dead on euro time.. more than camlann.

I always played with euro/usa guilds and this is my only chance to try form a small caster grp with other spanish friends,also with the next TOA patch is gonna be easy gearing a few casters.

And thanks Clavia, if you cant help with PL few plats would be good to start,of course we'll give back, we prolly gonna lvl 2-3 deathsight necro and PL if we cant find other way to PL.

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Tzi said:
Yea i played on MDK looong ago =) and no,mordred is dead on euro time.. more than camlann.

I always played with euro/usa guilds and this is my only chance to try form a small caster grp with other spanish friends,also with the next TOA patch is gonna be easy gearing a few casters.

And thanks Clavia, if you cant help with PL few plats would be good to start,of course we'll give back, we prolly gonna lvl 2-3 deathsight necro and PL if we cant find other way to PL.

on Mordred prime time starts at 23:00 till 4/5:00 am.

Tzi--->tell me pls names, to which i can send, any plats i can save you.
with the PL till lvl 35-40 i can help on nice spot in NF ( weak to spirit ) so with theurg easy and I dual log bot.

For info, I played with ppls like Hysteria, Trinia etc.. in the guild Bag of Coins, when I started there ;)

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
on Mordred prime time starts at 23:00 till 4/5:00 am.

Tzi--->tell me pls names, to which i can send, any plats i can save you.
with the PL till lvl 35-40 i can help on nice spot in NF ( weak to spirit ) so with theurg easy and I dual log bot.

For info, I played with ppls like Hysteria, Trinia etc.. in the guild Bag of Coins, when I started there ;)

bag of coin?like in camlann:D

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
That was Czech guild on Mordred.

About ig bag of coins have problems only u imo :twak:

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Talk to the SPaNniarD (random caps in the name) guild and say Mussratior is gay and you will get some PL love for sure

Ps Demolish is fat

Be sure that if you tell me gay i never kill you... untill lvl 50, i read this on my forum and we are thinking to help you dudes, but if someone of my guild wanna help you without ask us, no problem, and later we could do artis or mls togethers, atm you have a friendly dudes in SpaNNiarD so its nice only ask for help and if we can we will do :clap:

Btw Mvv is gay! :p, another thing where is playing atm Horde m8? would be nice say alteast hello to all my old friends ;)

PS: Demolish is playing atm in excal/alb a clerc called Demolish also me and him we are thinking to pl me a friar but... as i told him a lot of times, me without my camlann im useless... (enkor plz no answer this xD) but well...

With love Codacx!!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
CoDo said:
Be sure that if you tell me gay i never kill you... untill lvl 50, i read this on my forum and we are thinking to help you dudes, but if someone of my guild wanna help you without ask us, no problem, and later we could do artis or mls togethers, atm you have a friendly dudes in SpaNNiarD so its nice only ask for help and if we can we will do :clap:

Btw Mvv is gay! :p, another thing where is playing atm Horde m8? would be nice say alteast hello to all my old friends ;)

PS: Demolish is playing atm in excal/alb a clerc called Demolish also me and him we are thinking to pl me a friar but... as i told him a lot of times, me without my camlann im useless... (enkor plz no answer this xD) but well...

With love Codacx!!

some Horde playing as vanerna on Hib classic, some on mid excal a lot stopped playing or took a break. Mayby if Camlann somehow gets some population ... (so never)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom