Starting a PBAOE group on Albion/prydwen.

N

noaim

Since my first post disappeared , i will have another go at it.

We're 4 players starting a PBAOE team. All of us have been in a similar team on Midgard, Perma-team with 2 PBAOE casters, and we know the drill. It took us about 6 days /played to ding 50. So we will start another one on Prydwen since some of us fancy albion more than midgard ;)

What we got:

We got 2 tanks, a mincer and a Ice wizard.

What we look for:

We're looking for one more ice wizard, a cleric, a tank (preferably a shield tank, but it's discussable) and a theurgist.

If we cant find a theurgist, i can play a theurgist on my 2nd account and run him as a PBT bot when we exp. But i'd prefer if we got 8 real players instead, the more the merrier.

For you that want to create buffbots, a healer would be perfect in this perma-group, since he need to specc Rejuv/Aug. A theurgist need to specc the PBT line all the way to 6 sec PBT. This is not negotiable.

We will not accept scouts nor infiltrators as tank simply because if one get to pick a attractive stealth-profession, everybody in the team would want one, so stealthers are out of the question in this team.

2 of us got experience with the albion realm since before, 2 doesnt, but all of us got level 50 chars since before so we are experienced players. We are preferably looking for people with level 45 + characters since before, mainly because they have knowledge about how boring the levelgrinding is between 40-50.

Since my last post about this mysteriously disappeared , im re-posting it once more. Apply to this team by sending a email to redrover@poormail.com

We will play about 5 h / day, every day, even weekends. Last perma-team we were in played 8-10 h / day and frankly it was a tad too much, everyone was in a grumpy mood after the first 5 hours every day, so therefor we will take it a tad easier this time. Like i said above, monday - sunday , 4-5 hours / day. Times are discussable, we are flexible. It is possible to take a day off now and then, but we want to get the ball rolling and get to 50 as fast as possible.

We will start off next thursday, in 8 days from now. Im looking forward to your applications, if you got icq, include it in the mail so me or someone else from the team can get in touch with you.

Edit: we will start off from level 11. A few of us already got lvl 14 characters in there, so level 11 is minimum level you can join. Shouldnt take too long to get to 11, a evening if you are fast solo:ers or got some nice wizzie mate with dmg buffs ;)

A

Addlcove

guys this is albion home of the pally, what you want is 2 shield/chant specced pallies and 3 ice wizzies, believe me those guys twisting ain´t gonna have trouble taking aggro ;)

N

noaim

I considered that actually, and im not sure if 2 pally's can hold aggro from 4 major purple mobs at level 45ish. Sometimes came 5 mobs every pull, not sure if its the same way on albion tho. Malmoe is weird ;)

But we got one pally (the one tank i mentioned) , to find another one can be ...tricky. Especially since paladins doesnt seem to be very attractive for RvR. I dont want to force people into being a certain tank profession, and even with my Zerk (studded) i could easily hold 2-3 mobs aggro:ed for a short while , before the 2 PBAOE casters demolished the mob in Malmoe, so i guess any tank will do ;)

Cheers for the advice tho, i will certainly consider it.

P

Puppetmistress

You really want a paladin for this. Thrust me. Paladins with even specced chant/shield, at least up to lvl 42. They can get aggro with their taunt-shout and they get a taunt-style at 8 slash (enrage).

Shout can be resisted, which sucks. But spamming the taunt style will land someday. If not: Then the ice-wizards won't hit it either.

With twisting heal/AF and heal/end the 2 paladins will be uber in your group. You want a paladin, nothing else :p

B

bongos

I would be glad to take the pally spot, i have a lvl 13 pally known as palidinus so if you could pm me or e-mail at blairwych2@hotmail.com i'd be happy to join :)

N

noaim

Got some very interesting emails from paladin/theurgist/icewizard.

I havnt accepted anyone yet, so keep them applications coming if you're interested.

The main thing we're looking for is a healer right now, since we got 1 pally for sure and another one that seems experienced wishing to be a pally aswell.

I know there's someone out there that want to play a buffy-cleric up to 50 with a perma-PBAOE team, this is your chance ;)

And thanks for the tips about paladins, guys. very appreciated.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
You really want a paladin for this. Thrust me.

I might be tired, but I find that quite amusing :D

Made me smile while at work, thanks :)

B

bongos

Originally posted by Whisperess
I might be tired, but I find that quite amusing :D

Made me smile while at work, thanks :)
I also found this funny but couldn't be bothered pointing it out hehe :p

O

old.Hendrick

I just might want to take you up on the cleric thing if I don't get going over the course of the coming weekend. Bad thing though is that the weekend after that is easter, which means holiday at home, which means no playing.

O

old.Shivian

I'd be interested in the cleric spot.

I've just started my cleric (lvl 7 atm). I've been playing since day 3 of US release (with a couple of breaks inbetween)...95% of the time on Albion. My main US character was a cleric. My current main is Shivian (50), a minstrel.

I can guarentee 4 hours during 98% of week days. Most nights I should be able to play 5. Weekends more.

My cleric spec I will be going for is probably 40 rejuv 36 enhance, rest in smite (might try to get that first pbae mezz).

Send me a tell ingame to Shivian or Symone (my clerics name).

N

noaim

Shivian, email me on redrover@poormail.com. You can just copy and paste the text you posted here.

We're 3 guys handling the applications, and we will be needing your email anyway since we will send out emails to the ones in the team when/where we will start the team.

We wont be in-game much until the group starts either.

Anyway, mail me your email and write in the mail that you want to be a cleric and we'll sort it out from there ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Hendrick
I just might want to take you up on the cleric thing if I don't get going over the course of the coming weekend. Bad thing though is that the weekend after that is easter, which means holiday at home, which means no playing.

we will be going pretty much every day except perhaps a day's break once every week or so, so im sorry mate :/

O

old.Hendrick

No problems at all, I've actually made a plan with some guildmates last night after posting here.

N

noaim

Bump

2 guys pulled out few days before group was supposed to start.

One ice wizard and one Paladin is needed.

Cleric undecisive aswell, havnt had any replies from him, altho we emailed 2 backup clerics last nite, but feel free to apply as cleric aswell if u wanna be that.

Group starts 5.30 pm GMT every weekday, weekends earlier.

Email to redrover@poormail.com

And after you emailed, please check your mail every day once atleast, thanks.

G

Gold-i2

I have a level 37 scout.

Scouts are the BESTEST EVER.

Therefor, can I join? I can solo green mobs with some help and with my maxed shield and stealth I can sneak really close to mobs and stun them.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Gold-i2
I have a level 37 scout.

Scouts are the BESTEST EVER.

Therefor, can I join? I can solo green mobs with some help and with my maxed shield and stealth I can sneak really close to mobs and stun them.

There's another PBAOE thread for stealthers such as yourself , go apply there.

And quit icq:ing me at the same time you're messing with me on this forum, you wabbit ;)

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by noaim
There's another PBAOE thread for stealthers such as yourself , go apply there.

And quit icq:ing me at the same time you're messing with me on this forum, you wabbit ;)

Yeah, that dude keeps on asking me to join. He says he's the best scout ever, but I know I am. He's just level 6! Besides, the guy who sold me this account told me that my scout was really really good. And I have killed numerous grays, and most of them can't even hit me.

T

Turamber

I have a level 16 rejuve cleric (Samson) and a level 13 (I think?!) ice wizard (Nicephorus). I don't play anywhere near as regularly as you would need for a regular group member - but if you are stuck and need someone who knows how to xp in a PBAOE group give me a shout in game.

N

noaim

The theurgist wanted to change to wizzie, so we got a theurgist, Cleric and a Tank spot available.

;)

O

old.Shivian

Would have been nice if you could at least replied to my email application for the cleric spot with a no and the reason why you didn't even consider me.

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by old.Shivian
Would have been nice if you could at least replied to my email application for the cleric spot with a no and the reason why you didn't even consider me.

Ehum...

I thought I did...I am very sorry if I didn't...but I thought I did...

After checking my sent folder, I guess I didn't...I apologize for my screwup. You were one we were very interested in but we were wondering about the start time, I guess that's why I lost you in the emails (my memory would make a goldfish justice, short and crappy). I am gonna get bitched at now too...sigh...lol

About your application, and the email I should have sent (slaps myself)...I was supposed to ask if you were able to start earlier, 6:30pm-7:00pm GMT (19:30-20:00 CET) is too late for us. Would it be possible for you to start at around 5-5.30pm GMT?

I shouldn't have missed anyone else, but I haven't recieved answers from a couple of people, so if you feel that I haven't answered you or you sent an application but haven't checked your email again, plz check your email and send a message to me.

And once again, Shivian, I am sorry, I messed up.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Gold-i2
Ehum...

I thought I did...I am very sorry if I didn't...but I thought I did...

After checking my sent folder, I guess I didn't...I apologize for my screwup. You were one we were very interested in but we were wondering about the start time, I guess that's why I lost you in the emails (my memory would make a goldfish justice, short and crappy). I am gonna get bitched at now too...sigh...lol

About your application, and the email I should have sent (slaps myself)...I was supposed to ask if you were able to start earlier, 6:30pm-7:00pm GMT (19:30-20:00 CET) is too late for us. Would it be possible for you to start at around 5-5.30pm GMT?

I shouldn't have missed anyone else, but I haven't recieved answers from a couple of people, so if you feel that I haven't answered you or you sent an application but haven't checked your email again, plz check your email and send a message to me.

And once again, Shivian, I am sorry, I messed up.

woot da....i TOLD you to email that guy 3 days ago, you lazy ass.

Sheesh...last time i let you be in charge of the email applications you git!!!

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by noaim
woot da....i TOLD you to email that guy 3 days ago, you lazy ass.

Sheesh...last time i let you be in charge of the email applications you git!!!

"I am gonna get bitched at now too...sigh...lol"

yeah, there's the bitch right now...

And mofo, "let", it was so NOT my idea that I should take care of the emails!

Ffs, I can barely keep track of my underwear...even after I stopped wearing them.

Talk about lazy ass..."hehe, u take care of the emails, I am gonna do...hehe..NOTHING"

H

hiban

Blame Noaim! the biatch! He smells like fish irl!

O

old.Shivian

Hehe no problem about the mistake :)

As much as I'd like to start earlier, unfortunatly I work for a living (yea I'm an old git). Most days I don't get home till around 6:30-7:00pm UK time...depending on traffic.

G

Gold-i2

Hehe no problem about the mistake :)

As much as I'd like to start earlier, unfortunatly I work for a living (yea I'm an old git). Most days I don't get home till around 6:30-7:00pm UK time...depending on traffic.

:/

Can't you do what the rest of us did (cept the guy posing as noaim, he's a complete loser, he has never had a job) and quit your job?

O

old.Shivian

Ouch, I already get enough grief for playing games as much as I do...if I quit my job....ouch!

G

Gold-i2

Ouch, I already get enough grief for playing games as much as I do...if I quit my job....ouch!

I don't want to make anyone do something they don't want to do.

But, after saying that, have you ever thought about selling drugs? I hear the hours are free (you can play as much as you want), the money is good (I would advice against selling crack though, only poor customers) and you get alot of fresh air.

The down-side would ofcourse being arrested and thrown in jail, but then again, we all risk that every day by stalking women anyways. Although, there were no proof that I actually did anything wrong, I was framed.

Oh yeah, and bump.

H

hiban

lol Goldeh... ure a crack dealer? had no clue.

Anyways, dont u get to have your own comps at some jails? Think i saw that somewhere... (wouldnt surprise me when speaking of Swedish hotel-prisons. Tho u have to live in a room smaller than a match-box) Sell drugs, make money, get fresh air, get arrested, play daoc for the money u made on drugs and get free food and new cool friends in jail?

*goes out to sell some cocaine*

Users who are viewing this thread