Starting a new thid guild on mid

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sparklehorse said:
Dont ban ToX tho cos generally he doesnt spam shit on here , not like some of the others.
w00t i missed the opportunity to spamz0r! how can i live with myself now :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sparklehorse said:
Its sean etc , tbh they shuld just ban the lot of them and then maybe BG discussions can actually be about discussions again.

And yes sean i dont care , FU , liked u a long time ago in alb when u wasnt such a whinging pathetic agressive whining shit like u seem to be nowadays , but u changed for the worse.

Dont ban ToX tho cos generally he doesnt spam shit on here , not like some of the others.

care ?

pfft imo ban the whiners and BG section will be like the trading section, all i read it for is the whines, and to laugh at shadow/traiten :puke:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
care ?

pfft imo ban the whiners and BG section will be like the trading section, all i read it for is the whines, and to laugh at shadow/traiten :puke:

No u dont , u read it so u can flame with utter bollox...

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
isnt this an aggressive thread, sean u hav prolyl been killed by a /lvl 20 chara b4 and if u aint only coz they took pity on ur shitness even compared to them.

Uvebeen STFU lol

nice idea Blyth, wud join on my new upcoming warrior but u no y i wont.

now sean seens as u cant get any worse at the game u became some FH noob, so look at ur sad pethetic life for once, and jeeez shut up for 1 thread u newb!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Traitin said:
isnt this an aggressive thread, sean u hav prolyl been killed by a /lvl 20 chara b4 and if u aint only coz they took pity on ur shitness even compared to them.

Uvebeen STFU lol

nice idea Blyth, wud join on my new upcoming warrior but u no y i wont.

now sean seens as u cant get any worse at the game u became some FH noob, so look at ur sad pethetic life for once, and jeeez shut up for 1 thread u newb!

OMG PHEAR THE 13yr OLD IRL :O :wanker:

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
sean why do you always resort to age jokes and they sound silly like omg phear the 13yr old.....wtf makes u look stupid imo and Trait i wouldnt say sean is sheit at playing his infil and some casters but he is kinda childish ingame imo irl i bet his a realy nice guy

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sean why do you always resort to age jokes and they sound silly like omg phear the 13yr old.....wtf makes u look stupid imo and Trait i wouldnt say sean is sheit at playing his infil and some casters but he is kinda childish ingame imo irl i bet his a realy nice guy

OMG PHEAR THE 14 YR OLD PUFF IRL

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
lol awhhh sean dnt get jealous cos i could get gurls but prefer bois but sadly u cant get either so dnt cry about it m8 theres someone out there for everyone ^^ im sure ure find the right person for you

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol awhhh sean dnt get jealous cos i could get gurls but prefer bois but sadly u cant get either so dnt cry about it m8 theres someone out there for everyone ^^ im sure ure find the right person for you

dogs dont count m8

P.S i havw a life unlike most of the ppl on here e.g. knight, u, traiten, dori so on and so forth :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom