Starting a new thid guild on mid

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
dno if i will get any replys but due to some arguments and unfair play l8ly i have decided to leave Clueless now im just wonderig if any1 fancys starting a new thid guild that will run together and have people to talk to if u fancy a solo gimi a shout if u do im useually on blyth (something) ^^ Zerkerman/Zzkald hope for a few replys

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
its a nice idea :D just not many people play thid atm, but after lotm there will be alot of cows runnin around. Get your garden pitchfork ready. I dont have any temped middies atm which is upsetting as this seems a real nice idea i would like to join in with :D
Regards,
Jim

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
a.s.l plix, need cyber if you want me to join :p, i might be up for it, will show you how to play daoc i guess :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Blythete said:
dno if i will get any replys but due to some arguments and unfair play l8ly i have decided to leave Clueless now im just wonderig if any1 fancys starting a new thid guild that will run together and have people to talk to if u fancy a solo gimi a shout if u do im useually on blyth (something) ^^ Zerkerman/Zzkald hope for a few replys

didnt aleven boot you?

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm probadly in for it matey :)...
Perhaps u need a runie? :)...
41 con, 49 dex, 49 piety... good hitcap and the standard 2% castspeed + capped resists is on me MP gear if it's okay...

Cheers,
(Boom)Squirrel

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
nope i neva got kicked and have been asked a number of times to come bac

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
ok we will b starting Guild at 8 GMT 2night so we will meet in MPK and sort out from there =) hope a few turn up

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
great idea m8y all the best im sure it will work out ;) my runie isnt SC'd or tempd atm :) just farming some cash for it atm

P.S omfg ure zzkald i thought it was minions tis why i didnt attack ya :p well i dnt think any scout would try to melee a skald :p and omfg ure lumpa :O and Omg gratz on frontier challenger on blythheal

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
great idea m8y all the best im sure it will work out ;) my runie isnt SC'd or tempd atm :) just farming some cash for it atm

P.S omfg ure zzkald i thought it was minions tis why i didnt attack ya :p well i dnt think any scout would try to melee a skald :p and omfg ure lumpa :O and Omg gratz on frontier challenger on blythheal

www.arselicker.com imo

P.S. any scout with decent shield spec could take a skald piss easy imo

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh dear

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm... won't come tonight sorry... out of town atm ... just logged in to check...

but good luck,
Squirrel

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Sean ure just a fuking gimp its unbelivable tbh if u think that make a scout and come melee ZZkald and his a mate so why wouldnt i say its a good idea ? and everyone congratz alleandro on Fc so why cant i do the same for blyth ? aldoe ure come back with some silly reply like"omg go away u suck and i rox" when uv actualy got a diesent char come duel one of mine

oh and hey Knight i hear ure not gnna be online for a bit

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
And unlike u sean i dnt abuse everyone i see then shout my mouth off saying " i am teh best i rox" and then 2secs later ure pwnd by a /lvl n00b

so tbh sean stay d fuk away from me cos ure realy starting to piss me off

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
And unlike u sean i dnt abuse everyone i see then shout my mouth off saying " i am teh best i rox" and then 2secs later ure pwnd by a /lvl n00b

so tbh sean stay d fuk away from me cos ure realy starting to piss me off

LOL, irl threat inc, u fuckin make me laugh, i have never ever been killed in thid by a /lvl newb unlike you.

and your infil was one of the only ppl in thid my vamp could kill 1v1, but only ever got to try you once because usually you grp with players with skillz and run in grps of 4 infils (<3 shazzey n dirtey) :eek7:

will be back online in a week or two so i can prove to you your just a kid with a self made e-peen, now come on lie more to me about how rawks your scout is :puke:

P.P.S. blyth doesnt actually like you, he thinks your a adding fucktard as do the majority of mid / hib players ...........

im still rofl'ing from the time you told aleven you had a BE wizzy in thid /rofl

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol sean you are funny :)

All scouts are adding twats :p

I love leeching on my scout.. :)

Good luck with the guild blyth, surprised you are Zzkald was fun kiting you the other night shame the BD killed me after you died :)

Dirtybow (for the interest of this post)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sean im still rofl'ing from the time you told aleven you had a BE wizzy in thid /rofl[/QUOTE said:
Forgive my not knowing what this is , but... what is a BE wiz ...

Honestly i dont know lol, uve said this a coupla times now , am just wondering so maybe i can LOLz too.

Unless its a title like Battle Enforcer or somthing

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
sean 1. why would i wna give someone a IRL threat cos im not as sad as u 2. I havnt been on daoc for quite a bit 3. explaind to trait the hole BE wizzy it was ms nt be i ahvnt seen anyone with be in thid on alb anyway and IM not the one who goes round shoutting " i rox u suck" once again cos im not as sad as u and i say one little thing and You sean act like its the end of the world i dnt give a sheit who likes and dislikes me tbh ITS A GAME aint like im gnna meet them irl. and yeh im a kid... but yet ure older then me but act like a 10yr old tis what i dnt get tbh and u ever stopd to think many people may dislike you ? i acutlay used to think u were "ok" out of thid anyway but u get carried away and go mental tbh anyway i prob wont be on by the time u get back im quitting once again cos thid is boring and so is farming

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
shadowofthenight said:
anyway i prob wont be on by the time u get back im quitting once again cos thid is boring and so is farming
good fuck off ur a whining ****, and u do think ur the best :wanker: ur shite so is your scout kk bye thanx for now fuck off

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
shadowofthenight said:
sean 1. why would i wna give someone a IRL threat cos im not as sad as u 2. I havnt been on daoc for quite a bit 3. explaind to trait the hole BE wizzy it was ms nt be i ahvnt seen anyone with be in thid on alb anyway and IM not the one who goes round shoutting " i rox u suck" once again cos im not as sad as u and i say one little thing and You sean act like its the end of the world i dnt give a sheit who likes and dislikes me tbh ITS A GAME aint like im gnna meet them irl. and yeh im a kid... but yet ure older then me but act like a 10yr old tis what i dnt get tbh and u ever stopd to think many people may dislike you ? i acutlay used to think u were "ok" out of thid anyway but u get carried away and go mental tbh anyway i prob wont be on by the time u get back im quitting once again cos thid is boring and so is farming

Dude... use paragraphs lol...

Its odd cos when u talk to me in game theres nowt wrong with your spellin or the way u talk to me, its like ure 2 different people ...

Your posts on FH kinda make my eyes bleed tho tryin to read em lol

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Little Boy said:
good fuck off ur a whining ****, and u do think ur the best :wanker: ur shite so is your scout kk bye thanx for now fuck off

/cry you beat me to it

Silune

Fledgling Freddie
Lol can't u stick to the topic and tlk bout possibly joining Blyth's mid thid grp? Tbh if u wanna slag each other off 24/7 use pms, or make a new whine thread xD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Heres a nice cute pic of Etna from Disgaea to lighten the mood

Attachments

• dis-etna1.jpg
    dis-etna1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 22

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Thank god I don't play in Thid. It's like a kindergarten on acid.

Drugs are bad folks, okay?

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Silune said:
Lol can't u stick to the topic and tlk bout possibly joining Blyth's mid thid grp? Tbh if u wanna slag each other off 24/7 use pms, or make a new whine thread xD

Its sean etc , tbh they shuld just ban the lot of them and then maybe BG discussions can actually be about discussions again.

And yes sean i dont care , FU , liked u a long time ago in alb when u wasnt such a whinging pathetic agressive whining shit like u seem to be nowadays , but u changed for the worse.

Dont ban ToX tho cos generally he doesnt spam shit on here , not like some of the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom