Startet at lvl 20, 0rp and 1g

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
I Balkeriz startet at lvl 20 yesterday with 0 rp 1g and free armor.

Now today i have nice random drop gear lvl 24 over 50g witth just killing albs and mids and 300 rps :)

Must be som kinda record :)

will see me out there again tomorrow :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
hmm how come you can get nice random drops by just killing albs and mids? Did I miss something while not playing the game or do players drop loot too nowadays? :p

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
DIdn't ypu know? to help the "underpopulated realms" albs now drop ToA stuff when you kill them.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Thegreatest said:
hmm how come you can get nice random drops by just killing albs and mids? Did I miss something while not playing the game or do players drop loot too nowadays? :p
Hehe well i could go kill some of the mobs where the named is but no i havent farmed any armor, but my friend have, he gave me a total random gear set to me since he got better armor now.

Ulme

Fledgling Freddie
whocares4.jpg

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol thats better than the pic used against me for more molvik stealther thread :D

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
grats m8 :D

From level 20 seems pretty good work.

Dont listed to most the other posts, all ppl do on here is put you down :(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
TBH if you post a "Look how good I am thread..." what do you expect, if a total stranger walked up to you in the street and said "I am the greatest person in the world" what would you think :wanker:

Same thing - posts he is the best to a grp of total strangers

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
if you look away from the few reasonable replies here this is exactly the type of responce you can expect on FH. Sad :/

Eliminate

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh killing 15 mids as a duo at same time is some kind of record (Bolt Range AE Mezz/assist nuking ftw in thindwanky)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom