Started to play this evening - briefly.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok i have gone and done it again. Rolled a Bard on Ywrain or whatever its called. - wtbboosts - and have already hit the heights of lvl 5. Its amazing, i feel like a complete newb, its been so long since i last played the game it feels completely new again.

Had so much fun bashing down mobs and i even had a mini pl from a vamp to get me to to 5!!

Anyway what i wanted to know was, the quickest ways to get leveled up to say 24 nowadays and please don't start spamming names etc as i haven't played in over 3 yrs now. Anyone know of a decent guide for the first few levels?

Alternatively if anyone is leveling a new toon is or is thinking of coming back to have a pop at the new server, drop me a PM, we can grp and lvl up together :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Go to the bgs and do the mobs in there.. You should be lvl24 in no time

tierk

Part of the furniture
Go to the bgs and do the mobs in there.. You should be lvl24 in no time

No need for doing grps and stuff in muire tomb and sprag den or are there better places?

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Get into a decent guild who will help you level.

I could give you a hand, but wont be around tonight or tommorow. What char names you have? When i'm on a can do a who and give you a shout.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Get into a decent guild who will help you level.

I could give you a hand, but wont be around tonight or tommorow. What char names you have? When i'm on a can do a who and give you a shout.

Thanks for the offer Crom, i have started already lvling hit 13 last night, it seems a lot easier and its actually quite nice to be such a complete newb again :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Truy the task dungeons because your a speedy class, you can nip around a bit. Plus if you get the "kill the named mob" task, you can run in, blat 1 or 2 mobs till you clear a path to the anmed. Then run in, mezz aggroo, kill mob and run out. did it on my skald, was doing named task dungeons for fun as it was easy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom